Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

I have a buddy who's wife only goes grocery shopping once a month...for the whole month. They have a huge freezer. So basically, they eat frozen and processed food for 3.5 weeks each month. Might as well just go to Applebee's every day. Yuck.

You can freeze fresh veggies and some fruit. Mashed frozen bananas is similar to ice cream, frozen watermelon on a hot day is tasty too. Some veggies also last weeks, like potatoes and onions. I don't do the whole coupon thing, most of the foods I buy don't offer them (fresh foods).

Edited by snot

If you have the right number of correct coupons you can become a hoarder for damn near free. I want to bring a trailer to the store fill it and have a bill of $50 like on t.v.

Yea but I don't and I'm not a hoarder, just a normal dude that doesn't expect to wait 25 min in line to checkout because some bargain shopper needed .03 off a roll of toilet paper.

Sent from my iPhone.

Anyone else ride to work this morning? It was brisk but doable.

I did yesterday while the truck was in getting new tires.

Still waiting for my balls to drop back down.

• Upvote 1

Ride home at 3 am a couple nights last week. I only have summer gloves so I had to stop by walmart and pick up some umbrella bags to cut the chill so my hands would work. Talk about looking like a crazy person at walmart.

• Upvote 2

I rode today, I can tell i'm not in riding shape cause my thighs and abs are a little sore right now... but on the bright side I didn't forget "form" cause my wrists and arms are fine.

Haha dang how far of a commute do you have?

Ride home at 3 am a couple nights last week. I only have summer gloves so I had to stop by walmart and pick up some umbrella bags to cut the chill so my hands would work. Talk about looking like a crazy person at walmart.

Your a braver man than I. Although going to walmart at that time you could play walmart bingo.

Example:

Posted Image

Sent from my iPhone.

Never hold the door for a woman in pajamas at chipotles on your lunch break and she might walk past you never say a word then order 22 different burritos

lol that's what we get for being gentleman.

Sent from my iPhone.

• Upvote 1

Never hold the door for a woman in pajamas at chipotles on your lunch break and she might walk past you never say a word then order 22 different burritos

Women in pajamas in public is like the surest way you can tell they're a twatwazzle.
  • Upvote 1