Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

I worked for Eaton Corp for 31 years as a production engineer After I left Eaton I went to work for a small mom and pop shop that was 20 years behind in technology I knew I could improve their running processes 10 fold and cut their scrap by ¾ I only stayed there a year before I quit and walked out They would listen to salesman BS and waste money on equipment that would not work right for what they were doing. The person with the most experience at the place only had 7 years if one of the family members wanted something they always got it before we would get something we really needed I think the place is out of business now so I know what it is to have and employer that does not have a clue.

Makes sense why they're not in business anymore. You can't have salesman "type" characters at the top, it will always fail. Why didn't they listen to you?

• 2 weeks later...

Can you put the details on what you used/how you did it in the Technical forum?  Cuz, that looks pretty damn cool.

Sure can. I'll even take some mor pictures while I'm over there today doing the other bike up in Green LEDs

• Upvote 1

Sad day for me. Beulah Park closes forever after Today. Figure I've been there more than 1500 times since 1996. Track opened in 1923. Tears may flow after the last race.

I didn't realize they were closing. Bummer.

Never do oil changes with your spouse.... lack of communication can cause expensive mistakes. For example mixing the used oil with the new oil in a 5 qt jug. So, make sure you buy double what you need if you plan on an afternoon of oil changes together.

• Upvote 2