Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

I have the best wife in the whole phucking world!!!

The gun store sent me an email that the gun I've been looking to buy(for the past 18 damn months) is back in stock.  Call the wifey(since this is a larger purchase, and the taxes aren't filed(but we are getting a return(and this was a planned purchase(damn that's a lot of parentheticals(don't worry, I work in IT, I got this shit))))) and she say to go after work and pick it up!

BE4500RS-2.jpg

Magnum Research Desert Eagle II Steel Frame 45ACP 3.9" 10RD

:dj:

• Upvote 3

lol. Yea I can definitely see how that can be irritating.

Sent from my iPhone.

Yeah,and his breath is so nasty smelling that I turn away when he talks to me !

I hear Vicodin does this,no idea tho !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by J_Copeland

Yeah,and his breath is so nasty smelling that I turn away when he talks to me !I hear Vicodin does this,no idea tho !Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couldn't the guy just not brush his teeth? :shrug: lol

Sent from my iPhone.

Your Wrong There in nothing worse then and employer that has no clue

If the employer has no clue, it's the employees fault for not telling management or the employer. Otherwise don't complain. ;)

If the employer has no clue, it's the employees fault for not telling management or the employer. Otherwise don't complain. ;)

I worked for Eaton Corp for 31 years as a production engineer After I left Eaton I went to work for a small mom and pop shop that was 20 years behind in technology I knew I could improve their running processes 10 fold and cut their scrap by ¾ I only stayed there a year before I quit and walked out They would listen to salesman BS and waste money on equipment that would not work right for what they were doing. The person with the most experience at the place only had 7 years if one of the family members wanted something they always got it before we would get something we really needed I think the place is out of business now so I know what it is to have and employer that does not have a clue. Edited by HeavyDuty