SAMBUSA

Random Thoughts thread

Vacation time! Currently in warm and sunny Sedona, Az

Plan to hit up route 89A north.

Also a road trip to Prescott to check out J and G sales, then Jerome,az

• Upvote 1

I had a dream people who took steroids in the seventies retained there muscle mass without working out.

My door knobs cold.

:rant:

My new "neighbor" in the cube next to me just sprayed some noxious crap in the air that cleared out the people for more than 50 ft in all directions....my eyes haven't burned like that since I was in the gas chamber(Army).  

:wtf:

I am not usually a prick at work, but apparently telling her "Do not ever spray that again" in a professional manner has been considered "being negative".

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

I am so glad I don't have a cattle prod here, because I would use it on the idiots till the batteries died!!!

:rant:

Thank you for listening....this is cheaper than therapy(and legal fees).

• Upvote 1

Wonder if I can rent a motorcycle next week in Hawaii.

• Upvote 1

Flying into Honolulu Sunday. I tried to do some research this afternoon but not really finding anything about motorcycle rentals. I did however book a fishing charter that I am pretty stoked about.

• Upvote 2

Flying into Honolulu Sunday. I tried to do some research this afternoon but not really finding anything about motorcycle rentals. I did however book a fishing charter that I am pretty stoked about.

We're planning on heading to Hawaii with my fiances family in 2015. I hope it comes to fruition and that she understands I'm renting a motorcycle one day and going fishing another day :lol:

• Upvote 1

Wonder if I can rent a motorcycle next week in Hawaii.

Let me know how it goes and what was cool, I'll be in kauai, where ever that is, in march.

Let me know how it goes and what was cool, I'll be in kauai, where ever that is, in march.

I've been to Kauai (2009)... It's not as touristy as the other islands (I've been told, this is the only island I've been too). It's pretty laid back, where we stayed everything closed early, but there are a lot of 'nature' things to see.

I've been to Kauai (2009)... It's not as touristy as the other islands (I've been told, this is the only island I've been too). It's pretty laid back, where we stayed everything closed early, but there are a lot of 'nature' things to see.

Sweet! I dig nature. I'll be at the Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa on the garden isle. Whatever that is.

Sweet! I dig nature. I'll be at the Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa on the garden isle. Whatever that is.

Kauai is known as "the garden isle"

Since my dog has tape worms I'm Contemplating dropping off my stool sample at the vet. It's only $12 for analysis.

• Upvote 4

LOL I worry about you sometimes Gump!

Sometimes I hate being single, but I'm pretty sure I hate dating even more. Mostly I just want warmer weather so I can ride. That's all.

• Upvote 4

Nothing wrong with being single.

Just ask us married folks !

Edited by J_Copeland
  • Upvote 3