Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

do not have Chinese food at lunch, then hit Taco Bell for dinner, and then have spicy sausage gravy with fat laden-ed biscuits for breakfast the next morning, and then whole wheat hoagie sandwich bread with red pepper flakes on them.....especially if your workplace does not have soft toilet paper(damn John Wayne stuff could ruin the finish on a tank)

But on the upside, I am down another 10 lbs!  (I think half was from sweating) 

YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE THIS FABULOUS ART DECO BIKE LOOK UNCOOL?
art-deco-motorcycle.jpg

..........ride it..........

kKKsx7b.jpg

first saw this bike during an article about its restoration

more info.

never considered what a rider would geometrically look like riding it however...just thought it was the coolest pre 50's bike on the planet 

I Asked a store clerk where the fishing stuff was, she paused, and said in the pharmacy area. Puzzled, I began towards the pharmacy. Then I was like damn, what if she thought I said fisting? Then I was slightly embarresed, then wondered, how does she know theres fisting products in the pharmacy? I didn't know they made fisting products. she may have translated it into fishing licenses because fishing stuff was at the opposite end of the store. I'm preparing to drink now.

My 86 year old grandma sat down in her chair today and said " I thought he (my grandpa) said there was something on the television, all I see is an old man flapping his jaw" after she saw John Kerry talking about the situaiton with Syria... My grandma certainly doesn't even know who John Kerry is, yet it struck me as awesome that we seem to have the same view of him. :)

• Upvote 1