Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

Just got back from a ride to DQ with my daughter. Bugs were HORRIBLE :nono:

helmet.jpg

Benn there, done that, got the t-shirt.

Last time I got that many bugs on my helmet, I was stupid enough to put my glove up and try to wipe them off. I'll let you guess how well THAT turned out. I think it was the night I didn't realize I was going to be out late, and had the dark shield on. A week later, I went to IP and used gift cards to get a HJC (I think it might be the same one you have Sam) with the integrated sunshield, FTW!

If I realized you had one, I wouldn't have gotten mine. Or at least I would've asked how you like it. I'm happy with mine so far.

I've had mine for almost 2 years now. I wont own a lid without the integrated sun visor. This one seems to have alot more wind noise than my previous lids tho

I've had a tinted visor before and riding after dark with it is just retarded.

I got stuck out with my tinted once and never again, that shit was not cool. At least I was able to stick to major roads that had streetlights. I learned my lesson and took a couple pairs of clear safety glasses from work to throw in the bikes :D

I try not to but I have a few times and really its not bad to use at night either.

The bad thing about the tinted screen on my Zox was the glare. When the sun hit it at any sort of direct-ish angle it would "white out" and I couldn't see a thing. The integrated sunshield doesn't do that.

It really wasn't bad after dark, other than the bugs.