Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

On 9/18/2020 at 1:11 PM, motocat12 said:

This doesn't look right.

What year is it? Actually when I'm requesting vacation after this week it may be correct.

image.png.ee5dfeb108c1ec282e30f8ac931adb24.png 

I take credit for that.  I overseeded $100 worth of grass that now needs watered every day!  😲 

• Beer 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, motocat12 said:

got my damn riding pants gusset caught in the zipper hard. might put a stiff patch on if I get it undone without destroying them. have never had jeans' denim get stuck in a zipper.

Hope you didn't get the beans on top of the frank!

image.jpeg.a42528dfdf03630a76f14132184f5786.jpeg

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Pauly said:

I prefer putting kids in prison.

Kids in cages -- would you be interested in relocation to the border and working for ICE?  We are looking for patriots like you! /s

Edited by Disclaimer
Clarifying for sarcasm
  • Beer 1
  • Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...

Spent some time today social distancing in the basement and playing with some toys I haven’t used in a while. It’s not finished but made some progress for sure.
Z5SHX5k.jpg

1R3eFio.jpg

• Beer 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

MapQuest is superior to Google maps. I can get my customized route sent to my phone from Mapquest but can’t do that stuff with Google maps.

2 hours ago, durk said:

MapQuest is superior to Google maps. I can get my customized route sent to my phone from Mapquest but can’t do that stuff with Google maps.

You can if you use waypoints on Google Maps. So when you drag the road....convert that dot to a waypoint.

Unless you are on an iPhone, then I dunno.

29 minutes ago, Tonik said:

You can if you use waypoints on Google Maps. So when you drag the road....convert that dot to a waypoint.

Unless you are on an iPhone, then I dunno.

iPhone

welp, I didn't modify my headlight covers after the LED conversion with large heatsinks and the "landscapers" managed to blow a leaf up inside. I watched the dumb asses blow crap from one end of the lot, directly across every vehicle, to the other.

Maybe a shop vac will get it?

image.thumb.png.0d52a96dcd0bfb10903478fdf0aa5cc2.png

• Beer 1

11 minutes ago, motocat12 said:

welp, I didn't modify my headlight covers after the LED conversion with large heatsinks and the "landscapers" managed to blow a leaf up inside. I have watched the dumb asses blow crap from one end of the lot, directly across every vehicle, to the other.

Maybe a shop vac will get it?

image.thumb.png.0d52a96dcd0bfb10903478fdf0aa5cc2.png

once wolves colonize a county, deer vehicle collisions go down about 24%," said Dominic Parker, a natural resources economist at the University of Wisconsin, Madison and co-author of their new study published Monday in the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.