Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Pauly said:

Also, Brisith Columbia is beautiful and imported Asians are assholes. I have never been surrounded by a larger collection of rude fucks in my life

I hate Asians. Fuck 'em.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Pauly said:

Throwing money in a well.. wishing you had more money...?

Also, Brisith Columbia is beautiful and imported Asians are assholes. I have never been surrounded by a larger collection of rude fucks in my life. 

the correct reference for this grouping would be "Can-Asians"

• Beer 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Steve Butters said:

1 hour ago, Pauly said:

Harley is that 112 year old man in the nursing home that just won't die, no matter how many bodily functions are no longer in service. 

Starting at $30k a pop. Don't see them being their saving grace like they are hoping. 

was shopping for new end of season pants as I haven't worn mine all summer with a tight waist. Was looking at reviews for size comparison and read about waist cinch straps. Checked mine and sho nuff they were cinched and forgotten. they fit now. :facepalm: I probably would have already bought more except they are mesh with kevlar and discontinued .

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Steve Butters said:

Why not just leave it open? That's not very smart. 

probably have enough unmaintained cars and distracted accidents to need a break down lane when people expect to drive straight through in light traffic. I haven't been on that section in years

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

New year started off pretty crappy. Master bathroom toilet was clogged last night. I plunged and flushed 5 gallon bucket after 5 gallon bucket through it and it would handle only water. As soon as paper was tossed in, toilet clogged. After quite sometime of trying to get the thing to work my wife tells me “today I was cleaning the sink off and I heard a NyQuil medicine cup fall, but I couldn’t find it”. So this was how I started today off. 

q92BwTm.jpg

all because of this 

e3i0Mvk.jpg

After pulling the toilet I ran to Lowe’s 20 minutes away and picked up $50 of pieces, parts to put the crapper back together. I get home get it all together and everything was working good. Then my wife comes in and says the tank doesn’t look level. After taking a step back I realize she’s right. I run down stairs to the basement and grab my level. I get it pretty good, but then I decide the thing just needs a 1/4 more turn on the left side and it’ll be perfect. That 1/4 turn cracks the tank. I was not happy. Back to Lowe’s I went with the cracked tank, thinking they would sell just a replacement tank. Nope, wrong answer. I had to buy a whole new turlet. I grabbed a $100 one off the floor and a couple other items to make the install a little easier. I stuffed the thing in the back seat of my car and back home I went. The good news was I installed the second one much faster and it is a better crapper than what we had before. I sure hope January 2nd goes better than the first. Today was my last day off for winter break. I head back to school tomorrow for meetings, so my hopes aren’t real high. 

• Beer 1