Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

Driving the wife up to her monthly meeting in Mayfield Heights tomorrow. Her knee is getting worse. She has another month before her surgery. Thinking about checking out Nelson Kennedy ledges. I will have a few hours to kill while she is at her meeting.

On 12/31/2009 at 9:01 AM, SAMBUSA said:

Random thoughts that alone aren't deserving of their own thread.

Fucking song has been stuck in my head for about a week now. :nono:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bueuGw47IG0

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bueuGw47IG0][/ame]

Considering I will be hanging at a private party with them October 3rd this post is pretty epic.

On 8/8/2018 at 8:53 PM, MidgetTodd said:

You can thank me after the first ride. 26psi F&R

Put them on yesterday. While I havent put on my suit and really tested the grip yet, they feel 100% better.

I should be able to hoon these pretty good it feels like.. maybe go find an empty parking lot this weekend and setup some cones :dunno:

2 hours ago, Howabusa said:

My birthday is October 8. Someone should buy me this used 2016 FJR ES with 5485 miles that Iron Pony has.

74A3F617-58EF-4B0E-B3F6-4FF3ED241213.jpeg

I would but since we share the same birth date it just wouldn’t be right. 

• Haha 1

wow I never learned this in movies.

In 1934, Oregon amended its constitution to allow for non-unanimous jury verdicts in criminal cases, excluding those cases where a defendant is on trial for first-degree murder, making it one of only two states (along with Louisiana) that allow non-unanimous jury convictions in criminal felony cases.

Worst motorcycle weekend ever:

My oldest daughter's dirt bike seized up while riding at Perry.  My youngest daughter's bike quit running a few minutes later.  It is still not running. 

While riding in a dual sport ride on Sunday, I wrecked into a creek bed  at the bottom of a downhill pretty hard.  I have a displaced fracture in one of my carpel bones.  My riding season is done.

This sucks! 

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, Connie14 said:

Worst motorcycle weekend ever:

My oldest daughter's dirt bike seized up while riding at Perry.  My youngest daughter's bike quit running a few minutes later.  It is still not running. 

While riding in a dual sport ride on Sunday, I wrecked into a creek bed  at the bottom of a downhill pretty hard.  I have a displaced fracture in one of my carpel bones.  My riding season is done.

This sucks! 

Ouch. That sucks man. Sorry to hear.