Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

2 hours ago, Tonik said:

No, because I'm Dave's dad who is partners with a good friend of the owner. Next year everyone can use our discount. Except you.

Uhhhhhh, yes please. I didn't buy a single firework this year. I didn't even go to the ones in Lakewood this year either. Next year will be my redemption year.

• Beer 1

My female spawn bought her first car on her own last week and finally got to bring it home last night. She's super excited not to be driving a 21 yr old car anymore.lol. 

Proud of this kid she's been saving up for months and put about a third of the cost down. Decided to purchase an extended warranty and decided to keep the payment low and short term.

So I guess she's living the American dream of being in debt. Guess you have to start building your credit history somehow and I'm glad she did it very smartly I guess she picked something up from me. But damn I feel old now. And it's kind of sad when your kid owns a car newer than anything you own...lol

FB_IMG_1530835466938.jpg.5adaf4de100cfdc2bb3a344b77f6571a.jpg

FB_IMG_1530835473240.jpg.8dc98925f804de40a002d60aefada9e8.jpg

20180705_190006.thumb.jpg.cc284fa3b151e3f9301ed2c6c7a1c140.jpg

Edited by 2talltim
  • Upvote 1

Going to see the Columbus Crew game tonight... My gf is a huge fan and apparently LA are their biggest rival.

Never thought I'd go to a game Crew game, especially didn't ever expect traveling to LA for it 😂

At least it's only a 5hr drive 

• Upvote 1

On 6/11/2018 at 10:00 PM, JustinNck1 said:

You can never have too many bikes...At least that's what I'm telling myself.

Then why do you not have an enduro?

On 6/13/2018 at 11:44 PM, JustinNck1 said:

I just got a wild idea. Sitting here pricing a fly and ride to Germany. Actually more affordable than I thought. Fly into Frankfurt, rent a bike and ride the Nurburgring.

How much?

On 6/15/2018 at 1:55 PM, motocat12 said:

I had Ray Rays pork for lunch, not impressed over city bbq or dickeys.

haven't been to pig iron.

Pig iron doesn’t exist anymore. It’s now called iron grill and it sucks

I'm sure you don't want me to go into TMI detail but... Due to medical reasons I can't ride my bike for at least the next 12 days. :( Going to bum me out. All I can do it get her ready for the trip out west and hope my issue is resolved by then.

On other notes, my wife got ran over by a firetruck in her daily driver Thursday. Front end damage, she was sitting in traffic with the truck then they got a call. They lit up the lights sirens right next to her and she attempted to get out the way but they didn't wait for her to be clear and ran their rear tires up over her front bumper. Totally their fault but due to lights and sirens being on my insurance has to cover it minus the deductible, but they are going to rule it as a "no fault accident". Still waiting on the insurance to do their thing but it is driveable.

AND.....The other morning she decided to take a tumble down the steps leaving the house and broke her hand. In a soft cast till she sees another doc.

It's been a bad week for us. So we are sitting at home watching a harry potter marathon on USA and self medicating. It's the safest thing we can do right now I think.

• Beer 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, MidgetTodd said:

I told you to put the michilin pures on it before you ride it. I wasn’t kidding lol

Wasn't even riding it hard, I did hang off a bit and just felt the front go, lucky I was able to stand the bike back up right after, would've been embarrassing in the middle of that intersection.:lol:

13 hours ago, Pauly said:

I like peanut butter cookies and chocolate milk. So what if you think they make me look fat. 

Try eating instead of wearing... Then it will be the fat that makes you look fat and not the peanut butter cookies.

• Haha 2

Sargent stepping up. Will re-place my cracked seatpan(cracks same place as stock designed pan.) if i send my seat back. Who would have thought carbon texture hydrodip reinenforced plastic could crack like this.

image.thumb.png.7e548672e4dd63c87e6b0a6694030c12.png

Edited by motocat12
  • Beer 1