Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

10 hours ago, Casper said:

Riding or volunteering?

Volunteering - I don't have any knees left to ride bicycles <gg>.

Might ride out to Pelotonia and ride to Tennessee after that on the way home.

7 minutes ago, Steve Butters said:

Well what was it? Did it ride nice? Lol

No, it was a Kawasaki Nomad with a Voyager trike kit (Like a training wheel kit). Boss wanted to know if the trike kit they installed was stable before letting a customer ride it.

25 minutes ago, motocat12 said:

Why do extroverts not have the ability to detect the, I don't want to entertain you, face?

"You! What did do you do over the long break?"

The whole point of being single is not having to tell someone where you were, what you did, who you were with.

You could have RBF which is kind of like people repellent... ask my how I know...  lol

• Beer 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, motocat12 said:

Why do extroverts not have the ability to detect the, I don't want to entertain you, face?

"You! What did do you do over the long break?"

The whole point of being single is not having to tell someone where you were, what you did, who you were with.

go into graphic detail of the explosive diarrhea you had for the majority of the break.  don't forget the hemorrhoids and any other details!  They will NEVER ask about that kind of stuff again.  

• Haha 3

Standing talking to my gf just now and she all the sudden freaks out... I look down and there's a scorpion hanging out on my shirt right on my chest close to my neck... Wtf lol... Luckily I calmly walked to the sink and pulled on my shirt and he fell, instead of running up my neck ?

Smashed that asshole 

#AZProblems

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Steve Butters said:

Standing talking to my gf just now and she all the sudden freaks out... I look down and there's a scorpion hanging out on my shirt right on my chest close to my neck... Wtf lol... Luckily I calmly walked to the sink and pulled on my shirt and he fell, instead of running up my neck ?

Smashed that asshole 

#AZProblems

W.T.F. No way.  Used to think az would be fun to visit but I have a no poisonous critters rule.  Is this a regular thing?

7 minutes ago, jacobhawkins said:

W.T.F. No way.  Used to think az would be fun to visit but I have a no poisonous critters rule.  Is this a regular thing?

The most dangerous animal in Arizona is canine. Bitten or struck by one. Scorpions are the most dangerous animal in Texas and North Carolina. And it's not the big scorpions that are deadly, it's the small ones. Different species.

3 hours ago, jacobhawkins said:

It's semi regular to find them around your house depending where you live... They're usually not too harmful unless you're allergic, kinda like bees. Although can be deadly for babies and pets. We probably find 3-4 per year in the house but never been stung... They glow in the dark under black light so we go out and look for them sometimes around our house at night. 

We get tons of black widows too, but they never come inside. 

Everything here wants to kill you lol. Even black ants will bite you, I had no idea ants bite people. 

3 hours ago, ReconRat said:

The most dangerous animal in Arizona is canine. Bitten or struck by one. Scorpions are the most dangerous animal in Texas and North Carolina. And it's not the big scorpions that are deadly, it's the small ones. Different species.

Canine? Like a coyote?

Without knowing much, I'd have to say the most dangerous animal in AZ is the rattlesnake... We have a few killers, pick one.. Or maybe mountain lions up north... We get wolves up north but they're not big 

In the southwest you watch out for rattle snakes, brown recluse and black widows. Most of the scorpions aren't any worse than a bee sting, Mexico is where all the nasty scorpions live. Coyotes are tiny and are skittish. Mountain lions are probably the most dangerous warm blooded wild animal in the US besides grizzly/polar bears and moose.