Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

58 minutes ago, Tpoppa said:

Ugh.  My ex wife tries to get a hold of me every time whatever loser she's been dating dumps her.  No thanks.  They are exes for a reason.

Exactly - things didn't end so well between us and he's been contacting me since July when he happened to run into me while I was on my motorcycle.  I haven't seen him in probably 13 years and am fine with that - I'm not sure why he won't just go away, luckily he doesn't have my phone number or know where I live.

11 minutes ago, ludwb675 said:

Going to San Jose all next week for training. Anyone been there before and have any places to check out. Going to see the San Fran bridge but that's all i got so far.

Laguna Seca is like 1.5 hours south.

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, tall_tracy said:

Exactly - things didn't end so well between us and he's been contacting me since July when he happened to run into me while I was on my motorcycle.  I haven't seen him in probably 13 years and am fine with that - I'm not sure why he won't just go away, luckily he doesn't have my phone number or know where I live.

We love women who own and actually know how to ride a motorcycle.

Gets us all chubbed up.  

16 minutes ago, max power said:

We love women who own and actually know how to ride a motorcycle.

Gets us all chubbed up.  

Ha, yeah right, I'm not buying it.

1 minute ago, redbarron77 said:

Why is divorce so expensive???  Because it is worth EVERY PENNY!!!!!

Right?!  Best decision I ever made - no regerts at all, not even one letter.  LOL

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, TimTheAzn said:

Laguna Seca is like 1.5 hours south.

Would love to check it out but i wouldn't be able to get there until like 7:00PM at the earliest. Maybe we'll get out early on Friday. Looking at their calendar, they will be doing ChumpCar F/Sa/Su. 

I not sure what is going on. Her job is totally taking all of her time and energy. She also has a knee surgery coming up that she is worried about. Things have been a little rough lately, but not that bad between us. We just can’t seem to catch a break lately!

45 minutes ago, Howabusa said:

I not sure what is going on. Her job is totally taking all of her time and energy. She also has a knee surgery coming up that she is worried about. Things have been a little rough lately, but not that bad between us. We just can’t seem to catch a break lately!

Sorry to hear Kent. Hope everything works out well for you.