Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

when you clean out a cabinet and find a box with a brand new battery tender jr that you can use is just the best so i can save my gift card for artisan hot sauces!

Edited by Bad324

10 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

when you clean out a cabinet and find a box with a brand new battery tender jr that you can use is just the best so i can save my gift card for artisan hot sauces!

My first thought was what kind of gift card did you get that allowed you to buy a battery tender or hot sauce :lol: Then I remembered they make those visa gift cards that act like a credit card.

2 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

My first thought was what kind of gift card did you get that allowed you to buy a battery tender or hot sauce :lol: Then I remembered they make those visa gift cards that act like a credit card.

Almost as good! Amazon

Before I found the tender last night my cart had 2 kids outfits, 1 tender and 1 bottle of Hot Sauce for $51 and my card is for $50. Now I have $25 to throw at other stuff which will 2-3 more bottles of different hot sauces

I've always had an obsession with condiments but since watching "Hot Ones" on youtube the last few weeks it's ramped back up again

Welp it's the season to move the bed away from the window/outside wall last night.

Old corner was really cold. Shot it with the new IR temp gun 44deg, 54 a foot away, 65 another foot away.  There was "repaired" water damage there a while ago. Insulation washed out/compressed? drilled drywall and sprayed in expanding foam. 61 deg this morning

Edited by motocat12

44 minutes ago, motocat12 said:

Welp it's the season to move the bed away from the window/outside wall last night.

Old corner was really cold. Shot it with the new IR temp gun 44deg, 54 a foot away, 65 another foot away.  There was "repaired" water damage there a while ago. Insulation washed out/compressed? drilled drywall and sprayed in expanding foam. 61 deg this morning

Need to do that to my entire house!  Any recommendations on an insulation outfit?

54 minutes ago, Danimal said:

Now that he's off on his own, you're free to ride SA with me next year

Yeah... I wish. I've a house to pay off before I do anything. Plus, that little chicken hawk still has some growing up to do. 

Oh, and I need a bilingual motorcycle. 

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, JustinNck1 said:

Just got my new computer monitor today. Wow what a difference. Went from a 32" 720p RCA TV to a LG 34" 21:9 gaming monitor at 2560x1080. So much real estate.

I really want to upgrade my home office situation in total and I have a 32" TV that sits unused most the time but my desk is so small I feel like 32" would be overkill for how close it sits to me

8 hours ago, tall_tracy said:

I'm not sure what part of "don't contact me anymore" is difficult to comprehend, it doesn't mean respond to that message, nor does it mean that 3 weeks later you should message me to tell me happy birthday.  Asshat.  :nono:

I was just trying to be nice.  Gosh!