Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, bowdog said:

I need to open an HVAC business, you are the 5th person that I have heard in two days with furnace trouble.

In the 6 or 7 years in this house, I've never had an issue at all, this furnace has an electric igniter and I suspect that is the issue.  Unfortunately the guy can't get here until tomorrow...  :cry:

1 minute ago, Tonik said:

People are just now turning on their heaters? F' that, life is too short to spend it freezing.

Well you, sir, have no insulation, so you've probably had your heat on for months...  :lol:

12 minutes ago, tall_tracy said:

Well you, sir, have no insulation, so you've probably had your heat on for months...  :lol:

Plenty of insulation, as evidenced by our super low gas bills. Nice and warm at my house, tyvm. :lol:

On 10/11/2017 at 1:14 PM, tall_tracy said:

I'm so over being approached by unsavory characters at gas stations...  :nono:

haha me too. It's not near as bad as it used to be. Pinnacle for me was that big guy that wanted "gas money", and wouldn't take no for an answer. Thought I'd have a fight on my hands. Actually was able to trace/track him on the internet, ex-con recently released. Not well adjusted, lol.

16 hours ago, ReconRat said:

haha me too. It's not near as bad as it used to be. Pinnacle for me was that big guy that wanted "gas money", and wouldn't take no for an answer. Thought I'd have a fight on my hands. Actually was able to trace/track him on the internet, ex-con recently released. Not well adjusted, lol.

Ugh, I hate the creepy, got a couple teeth missing weirdos that try to compliment me.  Happens almost every time I'm at the gas station...

The best was the guy that complimented my bike with a "nice bike bro" one night (I had my helmet on), obviously he didn't see my helmet bow and realize I wasn't a dude until I thanked him.  hahaha