Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

6 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Camping trip needs to happen. I vote for Hungry Mother. 

Wish I could make time for that trip. Roads down that way are awesome. Definitely be going through there on the spring trip. 

I love the feeling of new tires on the bike. Felt like I was floating in the air the whole ride to work. Can't wait to get out of here and ride home to push the RS3s a bit now that I have both the rear and front mounted. 

Anyone know where to get one of those full size plastic skeletons  we are rebuilding our deck and I want to bury one under the deck before we put the deck boards on.  I wish I could be around when the new owners tear the deck up in 20 years to replace it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, motocat12 said:

http://nbc4i.com/2017/09/28/several-people-injured-after-vehicle-hits-building-in-north-columbus/

road rage? cars ram each other and jump train tracks. One car flips,other crashes into building $15000 in cash recovered from both cars. 

I have a feeling this was a drug dealer robbery gone wrong, shame kids were involved in it all.

13 hours ago, HeavyDuty said:

Funny if you watch some of the videos closely of the shooting you can clearly see the muzzle flashes coming from around the 12th floor it looks like we are not being told the whole truth.

My buddy who is an ex-Marine was there working the concert as he has done every year. He said that everyone can shove their conspiracy theories right up their ass. So go on shove that conservonazi shit right up your ass

Yes, I'm overly sensitive about this one because I had several friends who were there. Thankfully all made it out physically unharmed

• Like 1

I'm all over the place with wants right now.....

I want a smaller track bike. (And maybe keep my 1k for those sessions I want to wheelie everywhere.)

I want a larger street bike. (For street-cred.)

I want to put a sound system in the truck. (Speakers are blown.)

I want to buy that No-Mar Pauly is selling. (So I can swap tires on my own.)

I want a new daily driver. (My 1999 accord with 266k on it wont last forever and damn driving the truck everyday.)

I want money to grow on the trees in my backyard. (To fund all of the above.)

:drink:

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

I'm all over the place with wants right now.....

I want my 401k to double

I want to give my company many middle fingers

I want to eat crappy food, not exercise, and look fit

I want to guzzle whiskey and feel fine the next day