Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

13 minutes ago, Qman said:

How do you know if you're breaking the law if its entirely "judgemental"???

Ignorantia juris non excusat or ignorantia legis neminem excusat .

And it breaks rule #1: Don't be a dick.

Edited by 2talltim

3 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

And now you have to read Latin to know if you're a criminal!?

2 hours ago, 2talltim said:

Rule 2 should be:  If your neighbor is being a dick, then draw a dick with gasoline in his grass.  Then there will be no doubt that a dick lives there. (I couldn't do it, but as a teenager, I would have done it for a laugh).

11 hours ago, JustinNck1 said:

Anyone ever watch the movie "Mondo Sahara"? Not a bad movie about adventure motorcycling.

I got one with a recent Aerostitch order.It's still sitting on my table unopened.I've been busy the last couple weeks.I might get to it after the end of the month.

2 minutes ago, drc32-0 said:

I got one with a recent Aerostitch order.It's still sitting on my table unopened.I've been busy the last couple weeks.I might get to it after the end of the month.

It's an ok movie. It wasn't as good a Long Way Round or Race to Dakar, but was alright.

1 minute ago, 2talltim said:

So a DVD copy of that movie is on amazon for $99 maybe the suit would have been $100 cheaper with out the movie? :dunno: Porbably sponsored them.

Or you can watch it on VaporVue via Amazon with a $4.99 subscription, which has a 7 day free trial.

as if I don't have enough projects on my list that I don't have enough time or money for, its looking like a solid chance I'm about to get in to the odd world of Power Wheels modifying.

Edited by Bad324

2 hours ago, JustinNck1 said:

Rode to work this morning in the 50s. I'm not ready for this cool weather stuff.

I think my mesh suit may be put away for the year.  I switched to the Gortex suit earlier this week.  Are you commuting in the Aerostitch or the Rev'it?  I don't use the one piece suit until later in the year. 

1 minute ago, Connie14 said:

I think my mesh suit may be put away for the year.  I switched to the Gortex suit earlier this week.  Are you commuting in the Aerostitch or the Rev'it?  I don't use the one piece suit until later in the year. 

I am using the Aerostich for most all riding right now. If I'm going just up the road to grab some lunch or something, I'll take my Rev'it Jacket. The biggest hurdle with the one piece is finding a place to store it when off the bike, I am working on some different options right now. For commuting though, the stich is hard to beat. In and out in 30 seconds and hang it on the coat rack in my office, no worrying about carrying a rain suit anymore either.

25 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

I am using the Aerostich for most all riding right now. If I'm going just up the road to grab some lunch or something, I'll take my Rev'it Jacket. The biggest hurdle with the one piece is finding a place to store it when off the bike, I am working on some different options right now. For commuting though, the stich is hard to beat. In and out in 30 seconds and hang it on the coat rack in my office, no worrying about carrying a rain suit anymore either.

Yes we know.....

057DC8AF144700003C300002-attachment-1-zm1sk.thumb.jpg.cb8438702181aea83742478f7d45dd58.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: 

:trollface: