Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

1 hour ago, JustinNck1 said:

:lol: I don't know what's funnier. Your "Man's Beer" or you thinking I am going to wash my bike.

Your not putting that filthy Yamaha in my garage. Yamahas have to be spotless to enter or you will make the other one feel uncomfortable. :lol:

Why is it that one one part of a job goes easy the rest of it becomes the biggest pain in the butt?

I went to swap out tires today. I removed the front tire and replaced it in seconds. I was finished with that in record time for me and I had a feeling that meant something not good was about to happen. Then I could not get the bead to set for anything and as I was trying to get it to seat my air compressor died. I'm talking shrapnel including bearings and everything laying on the floor. Grant it the air compressor is like 15 years old. After going and purchasing a new air compressor and losing some arm hair to the fire installation of that front tire I got everything done. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, zx3vfr said:

So I had to do a conference call with State Farm last night. The rep I got was Jake. He was not appreciative of my jokes. 

What was he wearing?

13 minutes ago, Qman said:

What was he wearing?

I have no idea. I can't wait for work from home so I can wear nothing but underwear. My customer thought it was hilarious. Jake, was in a bad mood. 

A Higg's Boson goes to a Catholic church service. 

The priest tells him, "We don't allow elementary particles to attend worship services here."

The Higg's Boson says, "Without me, there can be no mass."

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Danimal said:

pics or it didn't happen :)

Yeah, I'm too old for that... you'll have to hit @TimTheAzn up for creeper tips I guess...  :dunno:

Just now, Isaac's Papa said:

I do my best work from the bedroom.  Just ask @TimTheAzn. He saw all of it from @Tonik's window. 

So you do your best work in @Tonik's bedroom?  Weird... 

• Upvote 1