Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

1 hour ago, TimTheAzn said:

Shoulda went to deals gap. Sitting in the office this week is particularly painful.

I am right here with you guys, I had plans to go but have some electrical issues going with the bike...I fucked around and waited to the last minute to get it in the shop and now I am stuck here in Ohio.

6 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

Shoulda went to deals gap. Sitting in the office this week is particularly painful.

4 hours ago, Bad324 said:

I haven't been in 4 years now and it still kills me every year about this time. Hands down best 4-5 days of the summer

IMG_20170608_133526.jpg

• Upvote 1

I've been to that gas station many times but its always been in the morning so I've never eaten there. Soooo that doesn't make me jealous since I don't know what I'm missing :lol:

Edited by Bad324

1 hour ago, TimTheAzn said:

I know that place is good, but I didn't make it there last year with y'all. I think that was the day I took to work on stuff by myself. ?

1 hour ago, Bad324 said:

I've been to that gas station many times but its always been in the morning so I've never eaten there. Soooo that doesn't make me jealous since I don't know what I'm missing :lol:

A waterfall neither of you have been to either. And won't this year either.   :lol:

IMG_20170608_153346.jpg

IMG_20170608_152948.jpg

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, what said:

For how expensive that bike is, and the amount of farkles on it, you would think they would be able to afford good rubber...

17 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

For how expensive that bike is, and the amount of farkles on it, you would think they would be able to afford good rubber...

My guess is burnouts @ the gap store. 

I'm going to write my premium on my insurance cards so the next year when they send me a bill and I need to replace the card anyway I won't have to look up what I was paying before.

And I'm going to post it on ohioriders to keep me from forgetting.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, motocat12 said:

I'm going to write my premium on my insurance cards so the next year when they send me a bill and I need to replace the card anyway I won't have to look up what I was paying before.

And I'm going to post it on ohioriders to keep me from forgetting.

Search will be broke. You will never find it.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, what said:

They were choking bad around the time the clock went wonky in the 2nd quarter. 

They weren't choking, they were getting their asses beat by a far superior team. Seriously, they added Kevin Durant to lasts years 73-9 team.

Again, not close to a choke job. An 8 point lead against the most prolific scoring team in the history of the sport is not exactly a lead. To make matters worse it was mostly the bench unit and LeBron and that rotation has lacked any offensive potency the entirety of the playoffs. By all means they easily had the worst quarter of the entire playoffs but that's not a choke job.

34 minutes ago, what said:

They were choking bad around the time the clock went wonky in the 2nd quarter. 

Choking implies not competing.  That was not the case.  GS has 4 potential all stars and 2 former MVPs (still in their prime), they're tough to stop.

GS will be there next year, the Cavs need to add a top tier player to be able to win.  To do that someone has to go, and I hope it's Tristian Thompson.  I don't care if he gets offensive rebounds during the regular season, he is just not a valuable player in a match up against GS