Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

On 5/8/2017 at 2:02 PM, HeavyDuty said:

Some asshat kick my cat Nick in the chest last night and broke his sternum in 2 places and bruised his heart. He is 14 years old and loves everyone when I had my motorcycle accident 6 years ago and broke both my hips he brought me a mouse or mole everyday for the 2 months I was laid up. We should know by Wednesday if he is going to make it. This asshat better hope I never find out who kicked him.

In this case, I think the punishment should fit the crime. In an exact manner. 

4 hours ago, Danimal said:

sounds like a great trip Tracy. Have a blast

Thanks Dan.  I've never been camping on my bike so it's definitely going to be an adventure.  Just under 3 weeks until we leave, I'm going thru MI & Canada to NY for the weekend.  I can't wait!

8 hours ago, what said:

Saw a dude yesterday at Iron Pony who had painted his tires neon green. Tires, not wheels. 

:|

That's not paint! ....It's extra-grip spray!  Sold next to the turn signal fluid.

If they don't have bacon in heaven I don't want to go there.  Bacon, ,good tomatoes, & Cabot extra sharp cheddar melted till it's bubbly on a perfectly toasted English muffin for dinner here.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Walked off the job last week. Boss cut me a "come back to work, please" check. It was surprising and we had a very positive conversation about lots of shit that needed attention. He was far more receptive than I thought he'd be. I was completely convinced I was unemployed last weekend. Very stressful. Lots of beer. 

Interesting turn of events.  Good I guess?  I'd kill some Crown with you if I was closer.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, motocat12 said:

cashier yesterday was playing with an ADDfad spinner, because cashiers are known for being so fast a 2nd hand just slows them down.

News the other day said a 10yr old choked on one.

it-was-only-a-matter-of-time-boise-idaho-man-21477999.png

• Upvote 2