Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

2 minutes ago, what said:

Also, holy god the crossplane R1 engine sounds good... It's bad when I turn off my music and just turn on these videos to listen to the engine noises while I work, isn't it? :|

You still got a crossplane in your future?

Just now, JustinNck1 said:

You still got a crossplane in your future?

Next year. Going to pick up the new trailer hauler tomorrow morning in Pittsburgh.

(not the actual car, but the exact model/color)

2007-Honda-Element-SC.jpg

1 hour ago, what said:

Also, holy god the crossplane R1 engine sounds good... It's bad when I turn off my music and just turn on these videos to listen to the engine noises while I work, isn't it? :|

The only problem is you never shift out of 2nd gear on those bikes. I think he hit 3rd like 3 times that entire ride and they were cruising pretty good. 

19 minutes ago, ludwb675 said:

The only problem is you never shift out of 2nd gear on those bikes. I think he hit 3rd like 3 times that entire ride and they were cruising pretty good. 

I hardly ever get out of 3rd on the Triumph if I'm honest. Hell, 2nd redlines at like 90mph. I'll hit 4th sometimes on roads with long sweepers but generally on the tighter twisties I'm in 2nd between 7k and 10k rpm and the faster roads I'll stay around the same in 3rd. 

Edited by what

4 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

Did you find your baby?

yea found it back in January and he just let me know first weekend in April he is probably pulling it out of winter storage so hopefully that's when I'm going to go get it. Been keeping my eye out to see if I can find any better deals but so far this is hands down the best one. It has one big drawback about it that I'm not totally thrilled with but I can live with for now

Edited by Bad324

This is old, and I don't know if anyone here gets into metal; but this had to be one hell of a party!

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/25-years-ago-today-metallica-playing-to-1-6-million-people-in-moscow/85152222/

500,000 Russians, vodka and Mettalica...what could go wrong?  :D

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Wandering Soul said:

This is old, and I don't know if anyone here gets into metal; but this had to be one hell of a party!

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/25-years-ago-today-metallica-playing-to-1-6-million-people-in-moscow/85152222/

500,000 Russians, vodka and Mettalica...what could go wrong?  :D

Good....but they were better with Dave Mustaine!

On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 11:30 AM, JustinNck1 said:

I'm the youngest person in my office by several years. Not too many sights to see....

Better than the alliterative I’m the oldest at the place I work  Almost everything looks good here. LOL

• Upvote 1

On 3/18/2017 at 8:28 AM, Qman said:

All of them!....then metallica went mainstream.

Admittedly I do think Metallica was better up until the black album, but I don't think the black album was bad. Master of Puppets is still their best work. 

Speaking of 80's metal, I find it sad Savatage never really made it big. Super underrated band. 

Edited by what
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Taking in some live blues and enjoying some theoretical bourbon. It's a fine evening. 

IMG_5652.JPG

IMG_5653.JPG

Really?  Dude were and how often does this go down?  Da Blues. I'm in. I've been know to drink an occasional beverage as well. 

image.jpeg

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Taking in some live blues and enjoying some theoretical bourbon. It's a fine evening. 

IMG_5652.JPG

IMG_5653.JPG

Serious drum kit for blues!!   ....or any Music for that matter.   And a 5 string bass too!

Edited by Qman
  • Upvote 1