Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

9 hours ago, Wojo72 said:

I took a sick day on Monday and have been WFH the rest of the week.  Fucking plague is kicking my ass with a runny nose, cough and low grade fever.  I'm ready to eat a 45 ACP.

That'll just give you one more hole for the snot to drain out of...doesn't help.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Tpoppa said:

So I went into the locker room during classes
Went into your locker and I smashed your glasses

Mike D, with the rump shakin' action

Do it like this for the intergalaction

that said, anyone for some Mastodon in May? http://www.mastodonrocks.com/tour 

Edited by what

Sorry @Tonik for making you my bitch but let's be honest. If I asked @Casper the whole subforum would have gone missing. If I asked @Isaac's Papa he would have just lit up a doobie and giggled at the screen and @2talltim I think is currently buried under a pile of tires

Just now, Bad324 said:

Sorry @Tonik for making you my bitch but let's be honest. If I asked @Casper the whole subforum would have gone missing. If I asked @Isaac's Papa he would have just lit up a doobie and giggled at the screen and @2talltim I think is currently buried under a pile of tires

Haha, it's all good.

@2talltim is actually a good mod.  He spotted a spammer that the rest of us missed.

17 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Haha, it's all good.

@2talltim is actually a good mod.  He spotted a spammer that the rest of us missed.

y'all are good to me but I felt like trying to be cheeky instead of an asshole for a change :D

4 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

I used to have allergy issues. Doc prescribed a nasal steroid. No more allergies. 

Its super easy to fix. Haven't shot up in three years. 

Did you only have nasal issues with your allergies? I have both nasal and eye. I have some eye drops that usually can make them tolerable, but the nothing seems to work for nasal issues. I may ask the doc about this nasal steroid when spring rolls around. 

18 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

I used to have allergy issues. Doc prescribed a nasal steroid. No more allergies. 

Its super easy to fix. Haven't shot up in three years. 

I always did think your nose was your strongest facial feature.