Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

27 minutes ago, Gump said:

You know when your leg feels like it's vibrating and you think it's your phone but it's not? My penis has done this for the past two weeks. I think I broke it. 

Use it or lose it is real. Your junk is about to fall off. 

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, zx3vfr said:

Dude. What are you getting 

Wanting to pick up this '99 Trans Am but it's cammed and has no cats so it will instafail e check with no cats and no guarantee if I put cats on it will be enough 

8 minutes ago, zx3vfr said:

Have any relatives in stark county?

I miss having our company. It was in Stark and registered my g35 and Camaro there since neither would pass e check either. I could try to petition for collector plates but they've really cracked down on those so it would be a gamble 

8 hours ago, Bad324 said:

I miss having our company. It was in Stark and registered my g35 and Camaro there since neither would pass e check either. I could try to petition for collector plates but they've really cracked down on those so it would be a gamble 

Buy a bike. Problem solved 

• Upvote 1

Old Ford Escape.  High mileage car with some rust and no working a/c but a good runner.  I have a step-nephew that has long commutes to both school and work and no car so I just signed it over to him.

Edited by DAC
  • Upvote 4

Google calendar month/4week view is frustrating that you can't scroll through individual weeks. When you scroll the month It's easy to lose your place of whats what or end up 2 months away. I created an event "1st day of the month" reoccurring once a month so now I can be reminded that it's NOT scrolling by week as I expect every time I try it.

tip: even though it's not a view ,you can highlight 2 or three weeks on the "minicalendar" and scroll by those segments

We have one of these water coolers at my machine center at work, dose not take the bottles just connected to the local water supply(unfiltered) for convenient chilled water to drink on the job. The newer guy I've been training is super annoying about eating fresh food, non GMO, non antibiotic meats and dairy, ect, ect. Made a comment to me yesterday that he so glad we have this water cooler so he didn't have to bring in bottled water all the time like he did at his old job. All because he says " I never drink tap water, they put all those chemicals and stuff in it" How long should I wait to tell him he's been drinking unfiltered tap water for at least the last few weeks? :lol::lol: 

water cooler.jpg

• Upvote 3

Russia engaged in propaganda, misinformation and false stories???? The crap the DNC repetitively put in my mailbox was just that! Gotta be kidding me. Prove it bitches! And why does this even matter? If Russia exposed truths so what! Hackings illegal. Exposing the truth as a result of hacking? Ummm

• Upvote 1