Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

Also cannon balls are frowned upon on diving...

Could Amazon payment process be any worse? /ross voice

trying to recover 2100 stolen reward points they took but didn't apply. They want to cancel my order which apparently triggered a $30 -200% price increase for a strut and $50 350% increase for a bottom bracket and have me reorder paying new price. Ahh no. chatting with suraj...

Only problem I ever had with Amazon was when my package (bubble envolpe) had a tear in it and the item fell out. Well all I kept getting from them was to return the item for a refund. Took me 3 different towel head service people's to explain there wasn't a item to return, finally got them to refund my $5..lol

"So what are your better Tequillas?"  "The Don Julio 1942 and the Real".  "So what are we talking about here?  I don't need a $100 drink". "The 1942 is $28".  "Ok, just give me the Don Julio Real."

Four drinks and three tacos later...... $270 bar bill.  Info that would have been useful when I thought $28 was too much.  I forgot how OR provided me with a semi-anonymous confessional that my wife doesn't read.  Thank you OR.  

• Upvote 1

On 8/31/2016 at 7:49 PM, C-bus said:

"So what are your better Tequillas?"  "The Don Julio 1942 and the Real".  "So what are we talking about here?  I don't need a $100 drink". "The 1942 is $28".  "Ok, just give me the Don Julio Real."

Four drinks and three tacos later...... $270 bar bill.  Info that would have been useful when I thought $28 was too much.  I forgot how OR provided me with a semi-anonymous confessional that my wife doesn't read.  Thank you OR.  

Jose Silver has never led me wrong. Well wrong by my standards anyway.