Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

Rather than simply dispencing my requested money the Chase ATM invited me to celebrate pride month with it twice and then tried to sell me a mortgage.

If one company in each industry stopped fucking with it's customers people would flock to it.

• Upvote 2

Episode 3 of "Ride with Norman Reedus" covers ATL -> 129 -> BRP. First episode was kinda lame, guessing this will be too but who knows. He's sporting a 46 on his helmet this episode...

Edited by what

How i spent my weekend. 34 miles on the Alleghany river. We do this trip every year exploring different parts of the river. Camp on the islands. Except for the major suburn (even applying SPF50 multiple time)s and the 90F+ heat, it was another awesome year! Time to start planning next years trip. 

20160625_131150 - Copy.jpg

20160626_210302 - Copy.jpg

20160626_210710 - Copy.jpg

Edited by ludwb675
  • Upvote 4

On 6/26/2016 at 7:59 PM, HeavyDuty said:

I don’t get it the polls say Hillary is winning?  But I have never met a Hillary supporter in real life.

pretty much, even most (read 99%) of the black, Arab, Indian and Asians I work with can't stand her and are not going to vote for her.

19 minutes ago, Idiot said:

wiki disagrees with you on that...

not sure who to trust.

then again, don't really care about the 17th amendment, I think Oprah should be in charge of appointing senators

there are many instances on wiki, where the information listed links to a source that contradicts what the author listed on the wiki.

36 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

I'd be interested but my counter part is off the week of the 10th and me and the mrs are riding to Niagara Falls the 21st -24th.

I still have another week's vacation, id like to get another planned for September(Tonik's Colorado trip has me really wanting to go west). I'm doing Skyline Drive/Virginia Beach with my parents in August.

11 hours ago, 2talltim said:

I'd be interested but my counter part is off the week of the 10th and me and the mrs are riding to Niagara Falls the 21st -24th.

We will just miss each other the wife and I will be on the Canadian side 16th -20th