Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

PROM

Obviously a function driven by women, competing with the Jones's. Complete waste of money to stand around in a overpriced dress for 3 hours. Simply ridiculous.

• Upvote 2

Dudes never have a function like this where they loose their freaking minds and spends gobs of other peoples money on worthless crap. This is a sad amazing experience driven by yuppy moms. They should be ashamed of themselves. To be fair, perhaps there are dads also promoting this craziness.

6 hours ago, Gump said:

Dudes never have a function like this where they loose their freaking minds and spends gobs of other peoples money on worthless crap.

Never went to any school dances... I went straight to the parties... 

I agree it is completely over priced.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Bad324 said:

Shit you just made me realize another thing I'm going to have double to worry about 

lol Start reserving massive amounts of tolerance and patience now.

7 minutes ago, Gump said:

Then radio silence is best....lol

I figure maybe I can get them set straight and be in good enough that come their teenage years they might hate me a little less. And when they are bad I will remind them that life isn't fair or free so get a job and get a check because they got in the way of Daddy's Corvette

2 hours ago, Bad324 said:

I figure maybe I can get them set straight and be in good enough that come their teenage years they might hate me a little less. And when they are bad I will remind them that life isn't fair or free so get a job and get a check because they got in the way of Daddy's Corvette

I can hear their responses now....lol  They'll have times when they behave like selfish **%$% regardless. Hopefully your better half and other influential figures are on the same page as you concerning their realistic economic upbringing or may god have mercy on you.

A good friend of mine is wanting to get rid of his first bike after one summer of riding. Apparently sitting inside playing video games is more fun. I feel like I failed to show him how great motorcycle riding is. He never made it to a curvy road, only 300 miles on a brand new R3.

4 hours ago, JustinNck1 said:

A good friend of mine is wanting to get rid of his first bike after one summer of riding. Apparently sitting inside playing video games is more fun. I feel like I failed to show him how great motorcycle riding is. He never made it to a curvy road, only 300 miles on a brand new R3.

No just sounds like your friend is lame :)

I was hooked after like 3 miles riding in flip flops and an abercrombie polo shirt down on OSU's campus many moons ago.

• Upvote 1