Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

Well the first person from my graduating class has passed away. He was only 25...

The community has really come together on this one and some friends are organizing a 5k run/walk fund raiser in his name. 

He was found Tuesday and apparently suffered a heart attack. There are a lot of rumors floating around of drugs and other things but I just can't see him doing them.

He had just got a new place and seemed to be doing well last time I spoke with him. 

We had a memorial for him last night at the High School football field, it had been a long time since I walked on that field and the last time he was there with us.

I wasn't very close to him and rarely talked to him outside of football things but he was just the guy that was always happy and his laughter and smile was infectious.

We even went back in forth trying to set the schools hex bar dead lift record our senior year, he beat me by 10lbs at 620lbs.

3 years of High School football but it feels like so much more, I'm gonna miss him.

RIP Brett "Cheese" Richter  #70

P1ZvHsq.png

pwuFl5C.jpg

Edited by TheBrown57
  • Upvote 1

Does anyone else really want to hit people that put stupid baby on board sticker things on their cars?  :killerkenny:

SUPPOSEDLY it's for emergency workers, so that they know a baby is on board in the event of a fire or accident :p

• Upvote 1

SUPPOSEDLY it's for emergency workers, so that they know a baby is on board in the event of a fire or accident :p

I have heard that rumor as the reason as well however I know former firefighters and they say they don't pay any attention.  They will look for themselves sticker or no sticker. 

Well, sold my CTS on Friday and just bought this today.

2013 Hyundai Veloster Turbo with 30k on the clock

5e6bb57f75e59b8fc8ddeb159e0a2959.jpg

How is it as far as road noise is concerned? I looked at these a bit last year and that was one of the things I was seeing as a downside to owning one.

How is it as far as road noise is concerned? I looked at these a bit last year and that was one of the things I was seeing as a downside to owning one.

I haven't really noticed it too bad myself but road noise has never really bothered me.

The one time I saw my dad buy his only new car. I remember we were sittting at the dealership and he looked at my mom and said "We're gonna drive this car until the wheels fall off. 315,000 miles and the Grand Prix is still running. This will probably be its last year though.

• Upvote 2