Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

How do you know when you're in a bad relationship or a good one that needs work? How do you know when it's time to give up or try harder?

I'd say it's a judgement call on your part. Weigh out the pro's/con's and ask yourself how the relationship has made your life better.

Otherwise....see below :D

When you can't stand what your other half says or does !

Then it's time to move on !

when you just have to keep faking it. and they're all like, "yeah babe, wasn't that amazing? i'm so good with my tongue" and you're like "whatever, that was mayonnaise in your hair biatch".

god i hate it when bitches get all up in my cool whip.  bitches love my cool whip.

• Upvote 3

15 years with my company and later today I will be refusing a directive because I feel that it is incongruent with the mission/values/health of the organization. We'll see how this goes....

And insomnia sucks.

• Upvote 1

If a midget smokes pot, is he high or medium?...... Hmmmm?

High if the midget is on a stool or ladder, medium if in a chair and low if sitting or standing on the floor.

So, since midgets are closer to the ground is the air quality better? And tall people are they TABs? Thin air breathers?

Edited by snot