Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

Yeah, mediocre chain pizza vs. smaller mediocre chain pizza. (I really do like both, though)

I prefer the small mom and pop pizza joints.

Both are terrible. Spring for adriaticos or gtfo

I think I just found out what true multi-tasking is all about:

Chat with technical support for an accounting package, on my cell phone, in order to find assistance in restoring only a portion of a flat file database...

At the same time as running a AudioVisual for a multi-presentation staff meeting,

At the same time as I was remoted to different servers on my work computer, work laptop, personal laptop, and cell phone, in order to restore functionality to VPN services, web services, sql databases, oh, don't forget, I was restoring the entire company budget within the accounting software...

All while attending the said staff meeting.  

Yep... thats what being a department of one gets me some days!

Ill rent that fine Estate today.......if you get it under 1000 a month :lol:

If we rent it, it'll be $1600~/mo. Might be able to do less for a two year agreement. Haven't decided how much we'd sell it for. Probably low $200's. Stainless appliances. Four bedrooms, three with walk in closets. Two and a half baths. Both upstairs bathrooms have dual vanities. Master bath has huge soaking tub, separate shower, water closet, and huge closet. Vaulted ceilings in master, partial vaulted ceilings in another bedroom and the family room. Gas fireplace. Higher ceilings throughout. Massive kitchen with island/breakfast bar and large pantry. Large laundry room. Two car garage. Brand new landscaping. Good size fenced backyard. Large deck. Firepit. Alarm. Full basement. Pickerington schools. Great neighbors. Walking distance to old Pickerington where they have the fireworks. Great for kids. Dogs are negotiable. We have two dogs, so not a huge deal. Would just want more deposit. 33 is just down the road, so quick access to Hocking Hills and SEO roads. Lawnmower and other landscaping stuff can stay if needed.

I've been meaning to write this up. Figured now was as good of a time as any.

• Upvote 1

Yeah. We've been looking at houses. Just not sure we could sell ours, and I'm not very keen on renting it out.

I have the opposite problem. I could put it on the market and likely be sold in less than 30 days for more than I bought it for. I just can't find anything really worth going through the hassle of moving for

I have the opposite problem. I could put it on the market and likely be sold in less than 30 days for more than I bought it for. I just can't find anything really worth going through the hassle of moving for

We've found a couple places we're interested in. Going to hopefully look at them this week. One has a six car garage. The garage is larger than the house. :D
  • Upvote 2

We've found a couple places we're interested in. Going to hopefully look at them this week. One has a six car garage. The garage is larger than the house. :D

That's my kinda place! The in laws have a neighbor with a house exactly like that. He's my hero

I need a three car garage. This cramped crap is getting annoying.

Go with the 6-car garage find. Our house has a 3-car, told myself it would take years to fill it....less than a year later I was wanting to add on a 2-car garage. You can NEVER have too much garage :D

• Upvote 1