Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

• 4 weeks later...

:rant:

My new "neighbor" in the cube next to me just sprayed some noxious crap in the air that cleared out the people for more than 50 ft in all directions....my eyes haven't burned like that since I was in the gas chamber(Army).  

:wtf:

I am not usually a prick at work, but apparently telling her "Do not ever spray that again" in a professional manner has been considered "being negative".

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

I am so glad I don't have a cattle prod here, because I would use it on the idiots till the batteries died!!!

:rant:

Thank you for listening....this is cheaper than therapy(and legal fees).

• Upvote 1

Flying into Honolulu Sunday. I tried to do some research this afternoon but not really finding anything about motorcycle rentals. I did however book a fishing charter that I am pretty stoked about.

• Upvote 2

Flying into Honolulu Sunday. I tried to do some research this afternoon but not really finding anything about motorcycle rentals. I did however book a fishing charter that I am pretty stoked about.

We're planning on heading to Hawaii with my fiances family in 2015. I hope it comes to fruition and that she understands I'm renting a motorcycle one day and going fishing another day :lol:

• Upvote 1

Let me know how it goes and what was cool, I'll be in kauai, where ever that is, in march.

I've been to Kauai (2009)... It's not as touristy as the other islands (I've been told, this is the only island I've been too). It's pretty laid back, where we stayed everything closed early, but there are a lot of 'nature' things to see.

I've been to Kauai (2009)... It's not as touristy as the other islands (I've been told, this is the only island I've been too). It's pretty laid back, where we stayed everything closed early, but there are a lot of 'nature' things to see.

Sweet! I dig nature. I'll be at the Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa on the garden isle. Whatever that is.