Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

It sure would be nice to have consistent data service at my home. Instead, I spend more than 50% of the time without data service at my house, and more than 10-20 hours per month "troubleshooting" issues with tech support(mildly ironic that I can actually see the tower from my house). I have been a Verizon customer for many years, and have never had this kind of poor technical support. Also, there have been no offers from customer support to adjust my bill during data "outages". As soon as my contract is up, I plan on changing service to a provider who can actually follow up on their service claims.

I just hired a guy seemed like a good fit he's a good worker,but called out today. Damn! Couldn't even make it a week. Good help is hard to find.

:rolleyes: Join the construction field! these worthless F'n bastards show up late, leave early, etc and the worst freakin part is we are so busy i cant fire any of them right now.

:rolleyes: Join the construction field! these worthless F'n bastards show up late, leave early, etc and the worst freakin part is we are so busy i cant fire any of them right now.

I'm in the same boat everyone claims they have the qualifications, but then they ask how to do something they should know how to do. Same as what you are putting up with they show up when they want and leave when they want.

do you have to deal with union workers?

:picsorban: ;)

I already posted both of mine. Come on. 1 will be on my wrist and it will be a Brest cancer ribbon with my moms initials. 1 will be on my foot which will be music notes and the other foot will be a treble and a bass cleft.

1 day after getting my 2nd tattoo. I already have plans for me 3rd, 4th, and 5th. I may have a problem.

The definition of irony. :)

I already posted both of mine. Come on. 1 will be on my wrist and it will be a Brest cancer ribbon with my moms initials. 1 will be on my foot which will be music notes and the other foot will be a treble and a bass cleft.

It's clef. No "T" in it.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/clef?s=t

1 day after getting my 2nd tattoo. I already have plans for me 3rd, 4th, and 5th. I may have a problem.

They can be addicting.... Lol in the works on my second myself.. Looking at month or two out... Stoked!