Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

I don't think I've ever called some place and the automated phone system has ever had the option I needed...

Guess it depends on what option you needed. "Account Balance" they usually have. But "Please send a midget girl to my house to rub my feet with nutella"... eh, you're probably going to have to select "All other questions" for that one, you sick, sick puppy.

Guess it depends on what option you needed. "Account Balance" they usually have. But "Please send a midget girl to my house to rub my feet with nutella"... eh, you're probably going to have to select "All other questions" for that one, you sick, sick puppy.

Nice. Lol

between trying to cook and clean for my memorial even tomorrow night plus having a commercial shoot tomorrow afternoon and trying to pack for nashville this weekend. I may not get any sleep the next 2 nights and super stressed out as hell. The only thing I am looking forward is laying in a bed friday night curled up with a special someone and of course lots of drinking on sat! YAY WHISKEY WEEKEND!

It's going to be one of those days I can tell.

Got a wake up call at 300am via my youngest who threw up. So today is stay at home with the kid day and I'm still getting work done for my full time job. The worst part about it, I'll get no appreciation from my boss for doing work from home while dealing with a sick kid.

Damn it's time to find a new job and soon!

My Boss - Ed, you seem pretty loaded down with a lot of tasks. You need to offload your lower priority tasks to the people who report to you.

Me - The majority of what I am doing it training those people to be able to do those "Lower Priority" tasks. Once they are up to speed, then my workload will be less.

My Boss - Why don't you put more time into that, then?

Me - :wtf:

We should be allowed to carry cattle prods so we can let idiots around us know when they are being stupid!!!!

My Boss - Ed, you seem pretty loaded down with a lot of tasks. You need to offload your lower priority tasks to the people who report to you.

Me - The majority of what I am doing it training those people to be able to do those "Lower Priority" tasks. Once they are up to speed, then my workload will be less.

My Boss - Why don't you put more time into that, then?

Me - :wtf:

We should be allowed to carry cattle prods so we can let idiots around us know when they are being stupid!!!!

Or we could just smack them across the back of the head. That's what I normally do.

So I'm pooping and as my ass was burning I suddenly remembered eating buffalo wings the night before. When I wiped the sesame seed looked familiar, just like the ones on the burger I had for lunch. The blood I don't remember, I guess vampires do exist and I am secretly a vampire at night. I can confirm that we don't sparkle in the light.