Snowboarding - Mad River - Sunday 12/27

OsuMj

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya know Yota now that I think about it mabey just maybe your lady prob is your showing them the picts of your proud moments youve got saved on your phone :eek: thats enough to creep em out seriously

Dude, if you had a good 4inches of clearance above the water line you would want to share too! :lol:

MJ I can do it free. I just did both sets of my ski's and have a few more sets to do before my trip to WV in 2 weeks and trip to CO in a month or 2.

If anyone needs stuff tuned etc. 419-610-5666. I can adjust bindings, wax, edge, fill, and polish. Skis and boards that is.

I might be going to ST instead of Mad River Sunday, still up in the air. Dude that coaches STT and I ride with back home is the marketing manager at ST so I kinda wanna go kick it with him. I dunno...

I'll hopefully be rocking Mt. Hood Meadows in Oregon on Saturday, and just found out that instead of coming back Sunday the 3rd, I'll be in Portland all week until Friday the 8th. It's gonna be fun on the bun. :)

That does sound fun. I almost got to go to a conference in Portland this coming march, but I'm being sent to SF instead... no snow boarding there :-/ You'll have to let me know how it is though

I definitely thought you were going to Poland, not Portland. ;)

That does sound fun. I almost got to go to a conference in Portland this coming march, but I'm being sent to SF instead... no snow boarding there :-/ You'll have to let me know how it is though

Knowing me lately that's not that much of a stretch. :) You'll have to tell me how SF is, I've never been to Cali. Been to every state that borders it, just not there.

Giardelli Chocolate, and Anchor Steam beer. That is all you need to know about San Francisco.