Snowboarding - Mad River - Sunday 12/27

OsuMj

Bad news, I blew the tranny in the subi. After pulling 3 plow trucks out of the snow banks, it's toast. Not to worry though, I slammed a 4 pack of red bull and fashioned a harness of ofthe sex swing my grand mother got me for Xmas. Any way, I've been pulling the subi for about 2 hours now. I've out run a cop and roll raced a smart car. I was pulling on him big time until I blew a shoe lace in the left scetcher. He tried for the fly bye and I simply punched him off the road and gave him hazards as I limped off in the distance.

All is well at this fine hour. This post took 30 miles to write.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad news, I blew the tranny in the subi. After pulling 3 plow trucks out of the snow banks, it's toast. Not to worry though, I slammed a 4 pack of red bull and fashioned a harness of ofthe sex swing my grand mother got me for Xmas. Any way, I've been pulling the subi for about 2 hours now. I've out run a cop and roll raced a smart car. I was pulling on him big time until I blew a shoe lace in the left scetcher. He tried for the fly bye and I simply punched him off the road and gave him hazards as I limped off in the distance.

All is well at this fine hour. This post took 30 miles to write.

:lol: this should be in the epic thread.

I'm so confused...

Anyway, lots of snow already tonight, might be worth hitting the slopes this coming week, last time I went skiing was probably 7 years ago at some shitty resort near cbus... can't remember the name :(

wut? There are no ski slopes near Columbus. But if there were, they would be... shitty. Closest is 53 miles to Mad River near Bellefontaine OH.

And I wouldn't even call that one a ski slope. muhahahaha

ok so i actuaully ended up going with a girlfriend.... forgot to post up before i left it was kinda a spur of the moment thing...we were at mad river 3-7pm...it was amazing....I was hitting the terrain park most of the time...mainly the 3 biggest jumps. best ohio boarding iv seen in awhile. Oh, and helmets are amazing btw.

Wish I could go tomorrow...prolly my next best chance is wednesday, i get my new board tuesday.

GIGGITY.

Very awesome, thanks again to MJ for putting this on. I'm going to pay for this tomorrow, those snow blades makes my legs sore.

wut? There are no ski slopes near Columbus. But if there were, they would be... shitty. Closest is 53 miles to Mad River near Bellefontaine OH.

And I wouldn't even call that one a ski slope. muhahahaha

Ah, I see there's another ski snob on here. :) Tom, I said the same thing and then it actually began snowing. We had a good 1/2 to an inch of powder to play with, for Ohio that's a freakin' Festivus miracle.

Edited by Cheech

Very awesome, thanks again to MJ for putting this on. I'm going to pay for this tomorrow, those snow blades makes my legs sore.

Ah, I see there's another ski snob on here. :) Tom, I said the same thing and then it actually began snowing. We had a good 1/2 to an inch of powder to play with, for Ohio that's a freakin' Festivus miracle.

:lol: great time today! Glad you made it!

wow, powder in Ohio. whodathunk that. It's all good. I've skied on a lot of the Ohio slopes, it's what we've got. I hate it when it gets all iced up though. No, I've never tried a snow board. I've not even tried short stunt skis. I learned on extremely long down hill racer skis. Which won't make it through the moguls worth a darn.

It was cool hanging with everyone yesterday. Always a fun group. Tuesday will be a good day to go up for the afternoon/evening.

I'm on my way back up in a little bit. I'll be there the rest of the week if anyone is looking to ride, feel free to PM me.

We all know that Ohio has no mountains. MRM is simply and amusement park for the snow friendly. Quit hating Ohio's limited terrain , and come have fun with us.

20170_760288294124_12306539_43625079_4523066_n.jpg

Keith... post the other photo... :D hahahaha

Great time yesterday. I am a little sore but not too bad. I thought I would be worse. Maybe it will hit me tomorrow, who knows... or maybe im just a beast and that shit dont phase me!!!! :lol: Riiiiight

Im thinking of taking a day off this week to hit it again. Chell... where you thinking of going tomorrow ?