Snowboarding - Mad River - Sunday 12/27

OsuMj

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just hit the fuck it button up here in VT. I'm packing now to hit the road to head back to Ohio. I'm goig to try and pick up yotaman and head to Mrm. I'll text Howard when I'm I'm the area. Howard did you, or are you getting your season pass this time?

As long as the rain is over night, the morning groom will make it ridable. Wet and slow, but ridable. Not a bad day to work on the basics and control. Just bring the right gear to be warm and as comfortable as you can.

And from what I'm seeing, it's calling for snow more than rain. Give or take 5 degrees.

Just hit the fuck it button up here in VT. I'm packing now to hit the road to head back to Ohio. I'm goig to try and pick up yotaman and head to Mrm. I'll text Howard when I'm I'm the area. Howard did you, or are you getting your season pass this time?

Consider it hit for me too. Unpacking is for little sissy girls.

Are we getting passes or whatever beforehand, and are we carpooling somewhere?

i has a season pass.........hmm....my new snowboard don't get here till tuesday GRRR...i have a borrowed one but it sucks. Prolly wont be there tomorrow but not sure.

We are going JAN 2 to perfect north.

Ahhh that is where I learned to ski. Use to live in cincy. I havent be to perfect north in years! Have fun!

lol. I hate liking the way you gay up a message. No homo.

I love hating the way you gay up a snowboarding adventure... Wait did that make sense... Fuck. I dont cuuur. Nib high football rules! <---- If you have any idea what I did there.... or what movie this is from this is from... Maybe this will be OUR milk someday. Damn there is another one. Fuck you tequila!!