X-mas presents to yourself?

JonS

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Motorola Droid, foot pod for my Garmin Forerunner 305, and apparently today we're buying a new garage door opener... yeahhhhh.. :( That wasn't expected.

How do you like that Garmin forerunner 305? I'm looking at the 405's though if the price is right I'll hop on a 305.

Plan on using it for inline skating next year. I got get in shape before I visit my stepson in teh Special Forces. He's an MMA instructor in Okinawa and making me look way out of shape.

Lenovo IdeaPad S10-2 netbook w/ card reader and SIM card slot.

160Gb HD with 1024x600 LED backlight screen and 6 hour (for real) battery life.

Added a 500Gb WD USB external HD, and a sleeve case with pocket to hold it all.

Merry Christmas to me...

picture.php?albumid=9&pictureid=9141

edit: it needs a 3M anti-glare screen...

Edited by ReconRat

Lenovo IdeaPad S10-2 netbook w/ card reader and SIM card slot.

160Gb HD with 1024x600 LED backlight screen and 6 hour (for real) battery life.

Added a 500Gb WD USB external HD, and a sleeve case with pocket to hold it all.

Merry Christmas to me...

picture.php?albumid=9&pictureid=9141

edit: it needs a 3M anti-glare screen...

thats not in columbus...

Nice! What bass do you have? I have an old Fender that BamBam gave me. It's a short scale bass. I just started to learn how to play' date=' for realz, last week. I like it, but my fingers are killing me. :):(:confused::D[/quote']

I have a schecter, and that's awesome!!! And don't worry after a month or so your fingers will be fine. The guy I am taking lessons with used to be the touring bassist for, are you ready for this? Boys to men. True story! That may seem like a terrible resume but GOD is he awesome! It makes me sick to sit and listen to him play.

Is the bass your first instrument?

Went and finally picked it up Friday late from TN and got back late last night. Yes....I fotgot my caynon dancer =p

Pic taken by phone, Merry X-mas to me.

Bike3.jpg

Nice bike man, all you need is a Smurf decal and you are good to go. :D

I got myself a sweet used cat extinguisher.

492348_oi.jpg

Yeah' date=' it's the first one. Well, if you don't count my plastic recorder I used to jam on in elementary school. Man, I could play "Hot Crossed Buns" on that thing like a mother fucker. Oh well, time to learn a new trick.

I bought lessons for myself for Christmas. Lyndse already plays the guitar and piano, so I figured it'd be fun to learn to play so we can jam together.

[img']http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v1961/139/34/1000694620/n1000694620_30256122_2093.jpg

She's a 1971. Pretty much bottom shelf as far as Fender is concerned, but it plays well. I had the guys at Woodsy's set up the neck, strings, bridge and whatnot. I like it, but can see a nicer one in my future. I'll always have this one, though. Bam's a good friend and it was very cool of him to give this to me. He rawks!!

wow that thing is amazing!!! treat her like gold man, i let someone borrow my first bass and i am pretty sure she got sold for weed money :( i will never let something like that happen again. EVAR!!! no one borrows musical instruments from me anymore.

glad you are getting into music though, and the bass is an awesome way to learn, my favorite part is how creative you get to be without being criticized all to much...

but are some pics of my current baby.

IMG_6002e.jpg

IMG_6004e.jpg

IMG_6009e.jpg