Custom Bobber Raffle

Casper

16259_207569996918_720731918_3182197_6230288_n.jpg

RaffleCustomBobber2.jpg

http://www.ohiomcforchildren.org/Raffle.html

http://www.ohiomcforchildren.org/BikeBuild.html

Beckner’s House of Rides, an Ohio-licensed manufacturer of custom motorcycles and hot rods in Newark, Ohio, has undertaken the construction of a custom bobber to raise funds for Ohio Motorcyclists for Children. The bike will be raffled at the event on May 22nd. House of Rides provided the rolling chassis, the build, and other support. J&P Cycles provided parts. Neverman Construction sponsored the build.

Tickets will be $5 each, or $20 for 5.

Winner does NOT have to be present at the Roll On Columbus event.

Winner is responsible for taxes, title, registration, etc.

We will be having a booth at the Cleveland motorcycle show. You can buy tickets there, online, from me directly, etc.

I would rock that. Is the Paypal donation link for the tickets, or it is just to donate? I know I'm not going to win and don't mind throwing some cash to a good cause, but I may as well grab some tickets too.

The donation thing works. You just have to type in the dollar amount ($5 for one, or $20 for five). Or you can buy them from me. Either way works.

Put me down for 5. I'll prolly see you on the 26th at VrodDaves send off yes?

Probably not. I think we'll be out of town. I'm sure I'll see you soon though. We will have a booth at the Cleveland motorcycle show as well.

Probably not. I think we'll be out of town. I'm sure I'll see you soon though. We will have a booth at the Cleveland motorcycle show as well.

Ill get some tix from ya too and if your gonna have some bikini clad booth girls there promotin for us Ill man the booth all weekend for ya :D

Uh. Whoever wins this don't let wheezle ride it. Jussayin'.

Why.... Will he start a thread to brag about ridin' someone else's bike, then backtrack after the bike gets offended & starts deleting his posts, while causing a major uproar with JRMiii & ultimately the bike will quit in a huff??? :dunno:

Edited by Fonzie

I have some raffle tickets if anyone wants to buy some. I got a stack of them tonight.

I never win this kind of stuff, so I'm just basically donating 04.gif but I'll take 5 for $20 Ben

How soon you need/want the $$? PayPal?

Edited by Fonzie

I never win this kind of stuff, so I'm just basically donating 04.gif but I'll take 5 for $20 Ben

How soon you need/want the $$? PayPal?

You mean like that "red" carbon fiber helmet you didn't win?

Why.... Will he start a thread to brag about ridin' someone else's bike, then backtrack after the bike gets offended & starts deleting his posts, while causing a major uproar with JRMiii & ultimately the bike will quit in a huff??? :dunno:

Whatever Fonzie! I ain't trashin up Bens thread! If you got a problem with me send me a pm.

Edited by Wheezle

• 1 month later...