1. 1. New Years Party?

• Bar
    • House Party
    • doing a line off a hooker as the ball drops

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good great moogly googly..... you indecisive pud muckers!!! OK since nobody else can make a f'n decision.... I say we have a holiday/ goodbye dave (thanks for tanking my property value again a-hole) / happy time partay on January 2nd @ the KofC hall from 3p-1a..... (that way if people wanna come thru early or late to hang) plus it's a saturday so no worries about work or other shit the next day.... everyone bring some kinda dish, I can do grilled meats, beverages (cheap) @ the bar.... WHO is DOWN wit DAT????

Moose, sounds good to me, I would like to say bye to Dave.

No band though, let's just hang out. We weren't really planning on playing until February anyway. I think I would rather wait until a bigger event anyway just because it's such a pain in the ass to set up. :)

Im all for a party at moose's koc to send dave off. We could do another party at Cheech's place later in the month too? I mean, the man offered his place up, we gots to take advantage of that. Cheech, I will even grill for ya man! :D

Im still on the fence of what to do for new years. In the past New Years is a night I normally do throw a suit on for a more "formal" get together. Hmmm this will be the first news years Ive been single in a long ass time. Damn, should be interesting.

Has anyone gone to the hotel events for new years before? Any good? I know they do specials where its like $30ish to get in and its all you can drink with whore's dourves/snacks :dunno:

just a suggestion, but you could do it at the Knights and have everyone bring dishes and have cheap drinks all night, I could even buy some special liquors like I did for the halloween partay... but I understand if People are getting tired of that scene..

Like,but doubt i could afford the cab fare.

good great moogly googly..... you indecisive pud muckers!!! OK since nobody else can make a f'n decision.... I say we have a holiday/ goodbye dave (thanks for tanking my property value again a-hole) / happy time partay on January 2nd @ the KofC hall from 3p-1a..... (that way if people wanna come thru early or late to hang) plus it's a saturday so no worries about work or other shit the next day.... everyone bring some kinda dish, I can do grilled meats, beverages (cheap) @ the bar.... WHO is DOWN wit DAT????

I'm down wit dat.

Anyone (besides Art :D ) have a RockBand they could bring and set up.

The old folks (Moose) would get a kick outta that.

Casper has Rockband. You might be able to talk him into bringing it.

$20 says Kim has a "sleepover" with someone.

Jussayin'. :D

I think Blake would be into that, but she might not like him when she finds out he doesnt really have a mullet.