Lunch Friday December 4th - Applebee's on Ackerman

OsuMj

Add me!!! I wanna hang out with you crazy ppl!

done!

Mj you got a maybe list LOL, Maybe I'll have killed Bambi (not Mr.Anderson) before Friday and can motor on down. If not and Bambi is still being elusive as he has the past 2 days I may not.

:8_2_88:

good luck

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think calling ahead might be a good idea at this point.

I called them yesterday to let them know that more than 20 people were showing up (just in case they needed to get extra people in there). Applebee's doesn't really take reservations, but they aren't going to turn away 25 people, so they said they'd have a note ready for the manager today and I should call back again today to make sure that they can have something set up.

I'll go, I can walk from my office to that location. RFM, any chance you could bring my battery charger?

That's no problem. I'll have it with me. Think that calls for a round of beers though. Just sayin... Lol!:D

That's no problem. I'll have it with me. Think that calls for a round of beers though. Just sayin... Lol!:D

I agree. I'm not drinking at lunch unfortunately though. Have to go back to work for a nice 2 hour Friday afternoon meeting. :(