SEMA Show - Las Vegas and LA

Earache

Debated about postign any of this as it's not 100% bike related, bt there was a lot of bike stuff there as well. So here goes....

My bud Clint and I headed to Vegas last week to attend the SEMA Vehicle show - a trade show for those in the vehicle business. Clint owns a repair and customizing business and I customize bikes by pitching them down the road, so we fit right in.

Arrived in Vegas after dark and went to our rooms...

IMG_7137Large.jpg

IMG_7135Large.jpg

IMG_7136Large.jpg

Cool views at night out our window. I think I can pee off of the balcony and hit the pool below if there's not much of a crosswind...

IMG_7134Large.jpg

Before heading to the show the next day, Clint wanted to go check out a bike shop that had a bike he's thinking about getting...

IMG_7389Large.jpg

I was really digging the frame and swingarm construction...

IMG_7391Large.jpg

IMG_7410Large.jpg

Spent 5 nights in Vegas and was drunk each night. Was glad to be getting outta there and onto LA.

Stopped by Pro Italia in Glendale to see if they had anything new since I was here last in February. Nope. Not much...

IMG_7568Large.jpg

IMG_7569Large.jpg

IMG_7570Large.jpg

Wanted to hget the wife a Vanson jacket, but the selection kinda sucked this time. Bummer.