SEMA Show - Las Vegas and LA

Earache

Last day here and we headed to Venice Beach to see the freaks. This is the reason why I hate California - they tolerate these fucked up assholes and allow them to breed....

IMG_7624Large.jpg

IMG_7632Large.jpg

Bunch of the fuck ups standing in a drum circle watching the sun go down. A great group of corporate climbers...

IMG_7636Large.jpg

IMG_7635Large.jpg

IMG_7634Large.jpg

Ended the night by going to a bar to see our bud Sean play. Had a bunch of drinks and rocked out all night. Fun!

IMG_7637Large.jpg

IMG_7639Large.jpg

Ealry assed flight outta LAX in the morning while still drunk from the night before. Not so fun. Good to get out of LA though - what a shithole.

clint said he doesn't ride anymore, so why is he going to get more cool bikes?

Because he's got more cash than he knows what to do with maybe? I just hope I can get him to let me ride it!

We also went to find a few vintage guitars that we've been looking for - didn't find shit though. Heading to Nashville, TN in a couple of weeks on a axe buying trip. Have an appointment with a vintage dealer there that has some cool shit. Pics of that trip later....

Edited by Earache

did he find a new guitar?

Sidenote

Ordered some P7's and lenses today.

PM me on the P7's - for what?

I got that Hamer just before we went:

IMG_7645Large.jpg

, so I didn't need anything. All we saw were a bunch of cheap crap - shops aren't selling the high dollar shit right now as no one has the cash to buy.

Edited by Earache