So I have been thinking about a wheelie machine.

DTM Brian

I have been doing some research and found out I can get another mobile dyno without any of the electronics at a very resonable price. So my next question is where would you look for a bike with a salvage title and what would you expect to pay. Obiviously I do not want a bike that has every piece of bodywork broken. I want something that looks good from 10 feet away. Would you go with a liter bike or do a 600? I imagine you would want to do a big sprocket on the back if running a 600. Please give me your thoughts. I am looking to be come more active next year at bike events with the motorcycle dyno. This wheelie machine idea is just a thought at this time.

IMHO Id do a mainstream bike that most have and know 600rr, 1000rr ,zx6, zx10 and would leave the factory sprockets on it as well that way the majority of the people using it are comfortable and familar with it and then will do better on it so the will then talk it up to their buddies and brag about how they rocked on it and be back over and over with more people each time .

If you get into a twin with the different torque curves or huge rear sprockets then people are not gonna do as well because the bike is all new to them and their not gonna go braggin to thier friends about how bad they did , just a thought

IMHO Id do a mainstream bike that most have and know 600rr, 1000rr ,zx6, zx10 and would leave the factory sprockets on it as well that way the majority of the people using it are comfortable and familar with it and then will do better on it so the will then talk it up to their buddies and brag about how they rocked on it and be back over and over with more people each time .

If you get into a twin with the different torque curves or huge rear sprockets then people are not gonna do as well because the bike is all new to them and their not gonna go braggin to thier friends about how bad they did , just a thought

This faggot has a good point! Id stick with a liter bike. That just me tho.

Micah used a zx10 I think