this weekend and this weekend only!

that dude

lol, Inya and IP both saying they may make the ride... that means it's out of my lap time :)

Anyway I have a family thing in the AM so I likely won't be able to ride... have fun all yall. fyi, someone called the police last ride because they saw "bikes racing on river rd," so keep an eye out in that area.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We could meet at the rock hall again and ride out. Nobody has posted a meet time @ 82/83 or a route. I likw Inya's idea of 83/60 area.

That'd be good for me..........we still need a meeting time though for 82/83, to then determine a meet up time at the rock hall...

I am the slowest rider on this forum. I have no idea why slow lap times would not be welcome?? I kid.

look..It's 52 at 9am. by noon it's gonna be 60 in lorain. I say we meet at 82/83 at 10 (the usual time). If the rock hall guys wanna come and meet us...YES. If not, propose something else. I say we hit 83/60...keep it simple...well known roads..and we get back by like 4 or 5. Maybe even sooner. Our window is small. I don't want to be out with the horny ass deer when it's dark. And it gets dark by 5pm. So....10am kickstands up at circle K. Does that work?

I prob won;t be on here till after 1or 2am. So txt me if shit changes or you have questions

4x4x0x9x8x9x7x9x7x5

I am the slowest rider on this forum. I have no idea why slow lap times would not be welcome?? I kid

I'm slow like a fat kid in dodgeball who didn't have lunch and forgot his gym clothes at home... and he wheezes.

It's not your fault I lap you, it's my fault for being so fast I shift the time-space continuum and alter the perception of time.

Jokes aside, I'm surprised JRM & Koz haven't chimed in, or maybe I missed it.

I say we meet at 82/83 at 10 (the usual time). I say we hit 83/60....and we get back by like 4 or 5. Maybe even sooner. I don't want to be out with the horny ass deer when it's dark. So....10am kickstands up at circle K. Does that work?

10:00 works an +1 on the deer.....

No no' date=' that's just the redneck's sister/cousin Betty-Sue wearing a set of these:

[img']http://www.costumediscounters.com/csc_inc/images/items/200x200/7252.jpg

He's just calling her "Bambi".

oh... my bad.

They both looks so similar though with their cigarette burns, and the bruises....

yea im gonna stay more local
lol, Inya and IP both saying they may make the ride... that means it's out of my lap time :)

Anyway I have a family thing in the AM so I likely won't be able to ride... have fun all yall. fyi, someone called the police last ride because they saw "bikes racing on river rd," so keep an eye out in that area.

I plan on staying somewhat local too. I've still got some shit to get done around the house so I plan on only riding for a couple hours. I was thinking about riding around noon or so, should be plenty warm by then.