Rossi's GP replica or Spies's WSBK replica

nochknstrps

No, they were made to sell R1's
Really is that why?
neg rep for disagreeing with you. I love it.
yeah and I'll be sure to give you some more for bitching about it :flingpoo:
No, I'm not bitching.

I'm laughing at you for being so immature that you think I give a fuck about rep. You debate like a 12 year old.

:bitchfight:

Bhahahahahahahahahahaha

No, they were made to sell R1's

Obviously these replicas are being used as a selling point, so you would agree that it makes more since to have the Spies replicas in the US as nochknstrps states in the thread opener? You know, because Spies has a large American fan base because he is American...:eek:

except spies won't be riding the same bike next year.

and he's not riding for factory yamaha in motogp

Who gives a fuck...his first and only season in WSBK he was #1, so that replica means more than some Hayden bull shit.

Obviously these replicas are being used as a selling point, so you would agree that it makes more since to have the Spies replicas in the US as nochknstrps states in the thread opener? You know, because Spies has a large American fan base because he is American...:eek:

Who gives a fuck...his first and only season in WSBK he was #1, so that replica means more than some Hayden bull shit.

Do I think that some people would be interested in a Spies replica bike? Yes.

Do I think Yamaha should or will do one in the US? No.

WSB and Ben Spies (as of right now) have a smaller following than MotoGP/Hayden. Hayden was a star in the AMA when the AMA was a more popular series (hence the hayden RC51). Honda found success with selling bikes dedicated to their american racer so when he moved to GP, it was an easy decision to continue the tradition and offer the Repsol bike. Does honda have any desire to advertise for repsol on their bikes? No. Not unless the oil co. is paying them to do so. But, that sponsorship was a recognisable symbol as "Nicky's bike" so they kept it.

Spies has been on a Yamaha for 1 year and many potential buyers don't necessarily relate Spies to the R1. Not yet. Bellgardia R1 doesn't mean shit in the US unless you're a real WSB fan.

Rossi has been on the Yamaha for a while now and he's fuckin Rossi. So that's a whole other matter in itself.

Do I think that some people would be interested in a Spies replica bike? Yes.

Do I think Yamaha should or will do one in the US? No.

WSB and Ben Spies (as of right now) have a smaller following than MotoGP/Hayden. Hayden was a star in the AMA when the AMA was a more popular series (hence the hayden RC51). Honda found success with selling bikes dedicated to their american racer so when he moved to GP, it was an easy decision to continue the tradition and offer the Repsol bike. Does honda have any desire to advertise for repsol on their bikes? No. Not unless the oil co. is paying them to do so. But, that sponsorship was a recognisable symbol as "Nicky's bike" so they kept it.

Spies has been on a Yamaha for 1 year and many potential buyers don't necessarily relate Spies to the R1. Not yet. Bellgardia R1 doesn't mean shit in the US unless you're a real WSB fan.

Rossi has been on the Yamaha for a while now and he's fuckin Rossi. So that's a whole other matter in itself.

Now you're debating like an adult.

Before I figured you had the intellect of a child with short responses of "no...blah blah blah made to sell r1s blah blah blah" so I stooped to the antics of a child and gave you neg rep. Which you noticed supporting an argument that you care about rep.

Now you're debating like an adult.

Before I figured you had the intellect of a child with short responses of "no...blah blah blah made to sell r1s blah blah blah" so I stooped to the antics of a child and gave you neg rep. Which you noticed supporting an argument that you care about rep.

So the length of my responses determines their validity?

Sorry I stated simple facts and didn't feel the need to fully flesh out my arguments. :D