U P has a new bike

Uncle Punk

That was me talking to Todd. I have a good friend I went to high school with who is a double amputee from a skydiving accident. We had a nice conversation about his particular issues with his injuries; I don't know how he gets by some times.

I was riding the green Kawi. White guy with short hair not really a flat top more like a really short dog clipper cut.

When you have no rules on a site you're gonna get all kinds. I know the guy over there you don't like, we had a run in over a topic and he PM'd me with an apology. From that we have talked and he isn't really the asshole he comes across as over the internet.

Dana and I lived about 1/4 down the road from each other, he is a year younger than me but we were friends for years. I have more stories involving him that are funny as hell. He is the craziest fucker I ever knew who went into the Army. We have another friend who I was closer to that lived down the road farther who went into the Marines and was awarded the Silver Star in desert storm.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6fa_1197189816

He was two inches shorter than me but that fucker got prosthetics that made him taller, cheater.

That was me talking to Todd. I have a good friend I went to high school with who is a double amputee from a skydiving accident. We had a nice conversation about his particular issues with his injuries; I don't know how he gets by some times.

I was riding the green Kawi. White guy with short hair not really a flat top more like a really short dog clipper cut.

When you have no rules on a site you're gonna get all kinds. I know the guy over there you don't like, we had a run in over a topic and he PM'd me with an apology. From that we have talked and he isn't really the asshole he comes across as over the internet.

:lol: All this time on here I've thought you were black :D

That was you?!? I know exactly who you were now. I kept meanin' to go over & introduce myself to you, since you were from OH too, but kept gettin' sidetracked :o

You were goin' to Nelson Ledges or Blackhawk or somethin' shortly after NeXXt, weren't you, which was how you got roped into couriering the RC for Joe & Rich?

Small world dude! ;) We'll definitely have to get together nexxt season, & you need to come out with Koz, Kev, Spock, Matt, John & the guys to our DTC Afterparty following the IMS Jan 30th

And yeah..... I've gotten those PM's from "him" before too, thanking me "for making him laugh, like he makes others laugh", or apologizing & saying we gotta drink some beers when we finally meat in person

As far as tvKing goes...... Have you seen the pix of the renovations he's done on his house? Absolutely AMAZING skill!! I can't do a fraction of that with all my appendages.

Edited by Fonzie

I am a typical white person. We went out for a ride at Nexxt and I left to ride home shortly after we got back. I realized who you were from pictures with captions after the fact. Mr. K over there didn't like the subject matter in this post http://www.ohio-riders.net/showpost.php?p=237102&postcount=27 which I posted over there also. He later apologized in a PM but not on the board. He didn't need to, I don't care if someone doesn't agree with me, hell I do things all the time I wish I hadn't.

I raced at Blackhawk in 2008 so I made several trips back and forth. It was no problem to transport the bike for them I was making the trip anyway and they never had me go out of my way to do it.

I should be working at the IMS show so stop by and talk a while, Yamaha or Kawasaki I don't know which one when.

Mr. K over there didn't like the subject matter in this post http://www.ohio-riders.net/showpost.php?p=237102&postcount=27 which I posted over there also. He later apologized in a PM but not on the board.
hahahaha i just lol'd threw the whole race part of that post hahahahaha

That who story is just full of epic WIN. Thanks for the flashback.

Are you saying black folk are too cool to ride around with a baby on board?

Honkey Thursday has begun, I'm out.

No..I'm saying black folks wouldn't dare hooligan around town with a white baby on board...that draws too much attention!! If that poor little baby goes missing, Nancy Grace will be up their ass faster than cock meat at Rikers Island.

I'm laughing at Fonzie..'I thought you were black'....

...with a white baby on board.

No..I'm saying black folks wouldn't dare hooligan around town with a white baby on board...that draws too much attention!! If that poor little baby goes missing, Nancy Grace will be up their ass faster than cock meat at Rikers Island.

IIRC.... One of the ride recaps from this summer had a couple black guys posing with Todd's baby. I just assumed one of them was Todd, since it was his baby they were posing with