Whats up with the name change?

Ron Burgundy

...shits weak. I enjoy a good funny as much as the next guy, but I can't say any of these new names even gave a chuckle. :moo:

See your quote for reference to Heinz name change and yours was funnier when you got all excited about dragging your knee. It was supposed to be changed before the "incident".

And "mall racer 95" was supposed to follow the "campus racer" theme, when todd decided to go about 95 in front of the mall and then bitch about some lady turning left in front of him.

See your quote for reference to Heinz name change and yours was funnier when you got all excited about dragging your knee. It was supposed to be changed before the "incident".

And "mall racer 95" was supposed to follow the "campus racer" theme, when todd decided to go about 95 in front of the mall and then bitch about some lady turning left in front of him.

humm okay well thanks for clearin that up because I had no friggin clue what the name ment I asked ben what was up and he said you said itd be funny and we'd get it but I was lost had no idea ??

but I didnt bitch about the lady I didnt even say a word Parks did not me I knew I was going a tiny bit over the limit :rolleyes: and she was to old to see me commin