Ride today

dustinsn3485

Went on a short ride today with oldschool, a friend of his (does he have a screen name), and granda. We were heading to Comp Acc to get me a new pair of gloves and granda bought his boss some oil (what an employee ;) ).

So we leave my place in Tipp and meet up with granda at the Speedway in Huber, jump on 70 and slab it to Comp. We get to comp and oldschool asks me where my license plate is...Umm...yeah it's not on the bike right now.

I decided to take it off and put it on the other bike to take it for a test ride and in the rush today getting out, I forgot to put it back on my bike. So here we are 35 minutes from Tipp and I've got no plate. Cool.

Get my gloves and granda's bosses oil and head back, a bit more on the back roads, seemed like a good idea at the time...We're about 5 miles from my place and ahead I see a sheriff on a side street...Crap.

Timing is everything I suppose, this one decided to pull out in front of us.

No harm, no foul. It was a good ride! Thanks for the ride again guys!

Ooooo.. The feeling you get when you realize something like that, THEN see a LEO! If he would have pulled you over though, I wouldn't have told him you had the plate off to ride another bike with it. Not sure what you COULD say other than a bold faced lie, other than maybe you have a shop, just put the bike back together from messing with some stuff, and forgot you hadn't put it back on.... Or, it must've fallen off! Wasn't tightened enough.

Great ride guys. Glad we slowed up a smidge! No, zach doesn't have a screen name. He just moved out of his parents place, and does not have the internet yet.Hes a good guy though. He's really scared of the twisties. He wrecked pretty hard, and was out by himself. Other than across town today was his first ride since than the accident. We will have to get together and ride again! and next time we will all have our plates! dustin you squid you.. haa

No disrespect intended to LEO's, but I HATE being pulled over when I don't think I've done anything wrong! I just wonder if he would've even really noticed it anyway? :dunno:

Yeah, I'm not sure. I would have played stupid anyways...

I'm not a very good liar though so not sure how that would have worked out...