Supervising dinner being made: 

7C847212-4E8B-4AA2-89DA-CDD90C567716-594

Lounging watching TV

94876253-3D28-4546-ABD9-E032DC45E193-594

and lastly he's the biggest cuddler pet I've ever had:

CF2666DB-E601-40C0-9406-617292EF4D23-594

• 3 years later...

YYkmAChKlc2mScIksyS02DH7JODZYzAroITS8aGD

This is Bandit.  He rests eternally on the back of my property.  Not completely sure just what breeds were involved.  But a hell of a dog.  I originally started typing what a sort of batshit crazy but good dog he was, but take my word for it he was grand.

I'm not as fond of our other dogs as I was him.  The day came he could barely get around and couldn't keep from wetting where he layed.  I put him down and he rests eternally in my back yard.  Damnit...

• Upvote 2

On 1/9/2017 at 9:42 PM, Wandering Soul said:

YYkmAChKlc2mScIksyS02DH7JODZYzAroITS8aGD

This is Bandit.  He rests eternally on the back of my property.  Not completely sure just what breeds were involved.  But a hell of a dog.  I originally started typing what a sort of batshit crazy but good dog he was, but take my word for it he was grand.

I'm not as fond of our other dogs as I was him.  The day came he could barely get around and couldn't keep from wetting where he layed.  I put him down and he rests eternally in my back yard.  Damnit...

Looks to be American bulldog or a mix thereof. Beautiful animal. Sorry for your loss.