Pics of your pets...Lets see 'em!

ohdaho

Gatsby: black lab + something and probably something else and moarr. about a year ~ 1.5yrs old. adopted from cuyahoga county shelter a couple months ago. puppy is just a bit heavier now, but not by much.

3969726227_b4ba350fc5.jpg

3857651825_cf87bff790.jpg

3857638335_d2983930b2.jpg

3969746211_8cd2ea26b8.jpg

It is the g/fs... but what's not to like about cats? They're more independent, more athletic (pound for pound), less messy, less smelly, less likely to damage things (the cat is fully declawed), and in general less annoying than dogs.

Don't get me wrong, dogs are cool, but they're like kids - I'd rather just be entertained w/ a friends than have my own. More maintenance and responsibility than I want. And the 'wet dog' smell is like the worst in the world, next to burning pubic hair. Don't ask me how I know.

It is the g/fs... but what's not to like about cats? They're more independent, more athletic (pound for pound), less messy, less smelly, less likely to damage things (the cat is fully declawed), and in general less annoying than dogs.

Don't get me wrong, dogs are cool, but they're like kids - I'd rather just be entertained w/ a friends than have my own. More maintenance and responsibility than I want. And the 'wet dog' smell is like the worst in the world, next to burning pubic hair. Don't ask me how I know.

And cat owners are pound for pound more queer than dog owners.