More days to commute!

Schap

I thought the season was going to be over due to weather, but I'm going to commute the rest of the week! :banana:

Maybe I'll hit 5000 miles this year after all. I know for some, that's probably not a lot, but it beats the ~4500 miles I rode in 2008...and that included riding to Florida and back.

Yah I'm riding to work for sure tomorrow! Gonna pick up some warmer gloves though, the neoprene ones I got don't do the job

Love this weather...my first impression when I got here with all that rain the past few weeks sucked. Ill be on the kawi all this week for sure.

Mos def need new gloves though. Might make a run to Iron Pony this weekend to try on some new gloves and see what all the hooplah about this store is.

Love this weather...my first impression when I got here with all that rain the past few weeks sucked. Ill be on the kawi all this week for sure.

Mos def need new gloves though. Might make a run to Iron Pony this weekend to try on some new gloves and see what all the hooplah about this store is.

hahaha, be ready to look at about 400 types and styles of gloves.

I was suppose to be done putting insulation in the attic today at noon and of to richmond to pick up some everclear for this weekend. It was a beautiful day out today. There are still plenty of days left closer to december is the time to ride the bike only once a month.

This year im going to try and ride as long as possible. If there's no precipitation im ridin. And you get to hear all the comments when you get to work in the morning. "Your crazy", "Arent you cold". Or "Did you ride in today." No i didnt ride in i just wear all my riding gear in my car also dipshit!

..."Did you ride in today." No i didnt ride in i just wear all my riding gear in my car also dipshit!

I love getting that question and giving them the same response.

...maybe I will start wearing all of my gear when I drive. That might help me get through the winter while my bike waits for spring.

Way too early to think about not riding for the season..beautiful afternoon here in Cincy..had a nice ride after work...fantastic....the biggest thing I worry about is deer.Dress for the weather,put a smile on as ya ride.it may be frozen there:-) but hold your head high and go for it...

:D:D:D:D:D two years ago I got back from a ride and my hands were soo cold when I got back had to the other half undu my safety latch on my helmet:):):) Now that WAS A GOOD RIDE

Mister winter will be upon us before ya know it so ya better ride now...

5-12-07047.jpg

Too early to be thinking about the spring rides ya wanna take.....

6-31-08051.jpg

Good reminder about the deer. :eek:

I rode to work today and Monday (I was surprised to see that it was 37 degrees that morning...but my frozen body agreed!). Next week (November!) is looking good.

What's on my winter upgrade list? Heated grips. That way, I can start my spring rides earlier.