Buell

RSVDon

I am heading from lorain out to youngstown in a little bit to pick up the bike and some yuengling from PA. InyaAzz if you want to take it for a test drive you are more than welcome to

You bringing it all the way back to Lorain?

If so...hit me up. I'd love to take it for a ride. Randy is looking at one too.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I thought I was gonna have an 08 R but cycle search thinks their 08 salvage title is worth the same as a brand new one otd.

Wow lay down the hate. Sorry but two weeks ago, what we were asking is what the bike was worth. Things change as will our prices. Might be wise to discuss with us before calling us out on something that changed the market overnight. If you are interested in a deal I have sent you a PM to respond to.

Exactly. I've never disliked the 1125r's looks really, but as soon as I saw those fairings I thought to myself "THIS is how the bike should have looked from the factory".

Completely agree!!!

When is the group ride on Shittys bike taking place from Inya's house.

No homo.

http://current.com/e/91120515/en_US

Back to the thread though...

I'd ask for OTD prices, but I don't wanna be a dick.

I can go by what they told me on the phone at the Youngstown place...but if I want the white one ('09 'R = tits), then it'll be a little more than I wanted to spend.

Edited by JRMMiii

Wow lay down the hate. Sorry but two weeks ago, what we were asking is what the bike was worth. Things change as will our prices. Might be wise to discuss with us before calling us out on something that changed the market overnight. If you are interested in a deal I have sent you a PM to respond to.

Completely agree!!!

it still says $4995 for a rebuilt title 08 1125R

planning on responding to the market?

When is the group ride on Shittys bike taking place from Inya's house.

:banana:

No homo, you need to keep up Shittys bike will be painted pussy pink so we will all be riding pussy.

:penis:

it still says $4995 for a rebuilt title 08 1125R

planning on responding to the market?

Man, you guys are a rough crowd!

You seem to be loaded down with bikes already. Tell you what, I'll store that RSVR Factory for ya and you will have a nice spot to put that 1125R. Sound good?

i think the RSVR Factory is getting parted out. sad face

i dont feel like playing with it anymore

btw, since some dealers are slow to respond and some of the really nice deals are hard to come by:

08 1125R (black) with ~700mi (demo i think) is still technically "new" - $5700 OTD

08 1125R (black) with the new side fairings - $5920 OTD

09 1125CR (red) - $5920 OTD

those are the best offers I've had so far. Those were at Gover HD in Piqua, OH. sales guy was Steve. Those prices are better than what I'm committed at for my CR, but I don't like to back out once I committed to something, so have at it. i think stargazer mentioned something about a dealer in dayton (FS HD i think?) had them for even cheaper than that.

then, of course, there are some dealers out there selling 09 R's for 4500 but i think those are all sold. craziness.

Bring it to Tailgators in Avon Lake tonight!? Anytime after 8PM...

It's karaoke night (I'm spectating) and Ladies night... so the woman will be buying drinks to share... But I want to dry hump your Buell, and it'll give the woman a chance to see it in person...for when I get mine. :)

it is in the driveway in Lorain right now, I sent you a text

I was a sleepy head and didn't get it till after 7.

Bring it to Tailgators in Avon Lake tonight!? Anytime after 8PM...

It's karaoke night (I'm spectating) and Ladies night... so the woman will be buying drinks to share... But I want to dry hump your Buell, and it'll give the woman a chance to see it in person...for when I get mine. :)

Hmm..maybe I can convince Garrett to get out the house and go there. I have no idea where it's at...but that's never stopped me before